Supercar Challenge, the next System3 game for the PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonboy1066
  • 71 comments
  • 11,027 views
From the screen shots, looks like all one make races. Like FC.
 
From the screen shots, looks like all one make races. Like FC.

Wow. That would be powerfully boring. All those great cars, and you can only race against the same model? What's the point of calling it "Supercar Challenge" if you couldn't race against another brand or model? If that's the case, then I should just remove it from my wish list.
 
One-make races are far from boring, even in real life. However, it's true that mixing different cars in the same race is fun.
 
Nothing wrong with one make races,its not a deal breaker for me. I was just making an observation. I am sure the day it is released I'll have it in my grubby little hands.:)
 
Agree!! And also there are some post's about the screens..... Like what you see on them(what cars/tracks and so on).....
 
I managed to get my hand on better resolution screenshot of SCC:

3272591339_fe91f0fc1c_o.jpg


3272591425_36d2f24ba0_o.jpg


3273411194_8b71bd2c54_o.jpg


3273411122_80e50d51f1_o.jpg


3273411034_a77b0cb883_o.jpg


3273410960_4a297d18fc_o.jpg


3273410868_e68e4f2883_o.jpg


3273410768_050ec6bcca_o.jpg


3272590769_d49ec57b23_o.jpg


Like I said, SCC is progressing really nicely.
 
HI everyone , for any questions please visit the forum at
http://forums.eutechnyx.com/

They will answer all your questions about the game =)

cheers

glac

Thanks I have'nt visited this forum yet,so now I know where to go.

Yes it is,the cockpit view looks better. Than FC.
 
everything has been inhanced ;) attention to details is ALOT higher now ;)
And as you might notive, i redesigned the texture on the driver, so he looks more modern now ,orange and black is the new :)
glac
 
Great job, Cant wait to go for a lap in some of those beast.
 
I also want to point out that the scracthes on the car now will be alot more realistic , just wait and see ;)
 
Cool, I didn't buy Ferrari Challenge simply because i deemed it surpluss to requirements, I have a lot of racing gmaes and sims. But this definitely looks like a buy so far. And the pic with the rain on the windscreen looks really good.
 
I also want to point out that the scracthes on the car now will be alot more realistic , just wait and see ;)

Thanks for all your input.👍
 
Those high res screenshots look superb, you can appreciate the extra detail and polished finish of the cars and tracks.
 
I'm really actually quite looking forward to SC, at first I didn't really no whether to get it because of the car count, but after seeing those screens it's changed my mind. 1. The graphics have more polish that FC. 2. There's street tracks on there! 3. Who gives a damn about the car count (i did but not anymore.). They are some of the best cars in the world!
 
Yeap I would have 40 or so super cars than 300 with 265 being un usable crap,like suzukis or copens.
 
This game looks good. I'll think i'll be buying this for sure. I agree with you DaddyVDUB.
 
Anybody know which street circuit is? I'm a big fan of good street circuits, so long as they aren't flat and boring (New York & London in GT4 & GT5P come to mind). This one looks like fun. I'm liking what I've seen so far. 👍

PS: How cool would it be, if a racing sim came out with the classic Targa Florio?

Keep up the good work guys!
 
I think this one is fictional but very similar to monaco?
 
is it gonna have a better photomode?
 
yeah one of the stills shows the replay bar along the bottom and on it is a camera logo, so "looks" like you can take pictures from race replays, lets hope the reseloution of the pictures is much higher than FC
 
Check the new driving views, just grabbed them from the first in-game video:

294q981.jpg


The "close" cockpit view will be great.
 
Yes amar, its good for the guys who wants to use the steeering wheel ;)

glac
 
The second picture is by far the one that recreates better the view point of a drivers eye. Less dashboard, no wheel, no hands ... great, congratulations!
 
Hey Glacius, what is the track in those screen shots? Will all the races be one make,or can there be different cars in a race?
 
Looks Great, Thanks for sharing that with us.
 
Looks pretty good, cant wait. Thanks hun for video.
 
Back