Supercharger in GT3?

• Thread starter Sideout909
  • 53 comments
It won't say supercharger, the code will put the part on the car in slot 1, so U would see a HP increase if it were working. U are using the GS2 codes right, and not the ones in this thread?

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
DAMMIT!!!!! my frigin AR only works once a day for some ******* reason!
Ar an GS are the same, could explain why yours does not work. Appears the main problems is in the Dongle... Which is/was made for the PS1.... I see no point in having a cheat device Dongle card you must *flash* eveery few days in order to get the bloody thing to work, in doing so all codes are lost... Thats seems a complete waste of ones time. Having to enter codes once should e enough... You want a cheat device that works as was intended get an CB

Better yet just get a Sharkport or an NTSC X-port. If you get the Sharkport its compatable and works with the Sharkport, then you only need to use MKS to make your hybids. Using MKS is the easiest way to make hybrids...

Masterblaster, ur wrong u dont need AR2 for hybriding i found out last night, if u look in the "Action Replay help" thread, that u can hybrid GT3 cars with AR, and im loving it i already hybrided a BMW 328ci and got up to 2174hp with a F686/M engine in it. and got to 320 something miles per hour! With out the wheelie trick.

BTW, the only difference is in AR2 u can do some serious hybriding like 40,000bhp. But AR can only do some basic hybriding.

I would think that if some codes are working, then they all should, so U should be able to do just as much as an AR2. As long as U use the correct codes.

Using the HP multiplier. Try this when U get a chance.

Power Multiplier--30.000
1C041208 - 14563AD5

If it works, it should increase your hp by approx 30x

I don't think there are any, if U a few particular ones U want to try, send me a PM and I'll send U the codes and some pointers on using them.

There isn't a DF code for each specific body. The following codes are usable for all cars.

Front DF 1C041274 - 1456E751 1.80
Rear DF 1C041278 - 1456E7E8 1.95

they set the front to 1.80 and rear to 1.95 to get different amounts of DF U change the value portion(2nd half) of each code.

IE:
FrontDF 1C041274 - 1456E70F 2.50
RearDF 1C041278 - 1456E70F 2.50

sets both to 2.5

Masterblaster, ur wrong u dont need AR2 for hybriding i found out last night, if u look in the "Action Replay help" thread, that u can hybrid GT3 cars with AR, and im loving it i already hybrided a BMW 328ci and got up to 2174hp with a F686/M engine in it. and got to 320 something miles per hour! With out the wheelie trick.

BTW, the only difference is in AR2 u can do some serious hybriding like 40,000bhp. But AR can only do some basic hybriding.
When you get your cars up an over 1,000 mph come back an lets chat a bit

40,000 hp huh...... whew... ... the max you can tune an engine is, 687, 698 hp period... after that the hp will only reduce

i like my AR cuz i can multiply my hp too i found out, but the only thing im looking for is a transmission made for speed! got any suggestions masterblaster?

i like my AR cuz i can multiply my hp too i found out, but the only thing im looking for is a transmission made for speed! got any suggestions masterblaster?
Have several good trannies for road or for drag cars, but sorri I only use CB

Back