[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Race Day is Here!

12670154_424744681064010_921528437621236373_n.png

Does the Sugo straight look very similar to the Midfield one? With the crest and all.

Last edited:
He has you spotted behind the crest @xStretch-

It looks like we'll have a full room tonight. Everyone try to join lobby early, atleast 30min before race so we sort out any issues beforehand. Full rooms are not stable in this game as you know, hopefully we'll manage tonight.

I will have a practice lobby up in 30 min. Main lobby will be hosted by @SRT DK Racing

So angry with myself for wrecking the race for myself and two other drivers . This could have been such a classic replay .

I was driving like a seasoned veteran the first stint behind Lozza and to be honest I was happy just to be running the same pace as these guys , I wasnt really pushing for a pass as i knew the race was long . In my head i felt I was faster and thought I will get him later on in the race maybe pass during pit stops.

2nd stint now I took on less fuel to try and finally make a gap since i believed I was actually faster than lozza and niss (wishful thinking) , I think niss made a slight mistake and we went 2 wide in that high speed kink chicane part of sector 1 , lozza passed both of us there but it was a bit weird the car wanted to slide during that moment ( dirty tires possibly from going off line or two wheels on dirt/grass ) . Well in sector 3 i braked right into lozza pretty hard and that made niss run into me , so i was responsible for wrecking everyones race , sorry again guys . I blame it on the dirty tires but it is probably driver error , i was pushing the limit in that braking zone a lot but I was usually careful :) , just not careful enough that time .

It is really just a lack or practice for me , i will try to practice for suzuka but it is not usually a strong track for me .

These things happen @SkengD, especially with such an intense 3-way battle. But you will probablly get a reprimand, need to check the replay with the stewards first.

It's a bit of a shame yes, we would have a sick battle till the end probably, but thats racing it doesn't always go to plan. I actually got the better end of this incident as I manage to finish infront of you and @lozzaiscool. I suppose lozz is a tad more pissed hehe.

Congratz to @DaBomb330 for his maiden EGT500 win! Also great drive for @TNR_KING_FILO to get his first podium.

Its not as rare as you think, I lost yesterday too, and last tuesday. and in December I won just 1 out of 5 races in the WRS GT500 championship.

Also:
-I had no practice.
-I dont like the track.
-I had success ballast.
(just going through all race car driver excuses);)

I think your solid point lead speaks for it's self. :)

Is there any spots open in series? If so can drive the Petronas Lexus.

Officialy the grid is full, but usually almost every week someone drops out. If I put you on reserve list there's a good chance you'll get to race.

Important Reminder:

Rd.4 Suzuka is a dynamic weather race. I will post lobby weather settings later today.

Last edited:
can i be part of this?:)

I sent you an invitation some time ago doctor. Now I hear you had and injury, hope that all fine now.

As I mentioned few posts ago, the grid is officialy full, 16 drivers with reserves. We do have drop outs every week so there might be space but nothing is guaranteed for the moment.

Is your leg better now mate?
actually broke my wrist so i'm driving with one hand , but as these cars are quite stable i can manage it with my left hand .. ;)

I sent you an invitation some time ago doctor. Now I hear you had and injury, hope that all fine now.

As I mentioned few posts ago, the grid is officialy full, 16 drivers with reserves. We do have drop outs every week so there might be space but nothing is guaranteed for the moment.

maybe just send me a message on monday or so to know if i can race or not , i'm happy as a reserve :)

Latest Posts

Back