[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Love the car S. What's her top speed?

Strange but I always imagined you as black. (Please incert the current socially accepted term.....I just can't keep up with it any-more)

Nice you're still around AS. Still racing or just lurking about?

Love the car S. What's her top speed?

Strange but I always imagined you as black. (Please incert the current socially accepted term.....I just can't keep up with it any-more)

We've not tested that yet but the Cortina is 500bhp!

I am Greek and Spanish, I just sound black haha. I'm the pasty one in my friendship group

One of my favourite races visually was A-Hill at night. Racing in the dark is amzing. Something to consider for the next season

At this point I can not be sure a spot will be open but there is a good chance it will be.

I will put you down as first reserve.

Nice you're still around AS. Still racing or just lurking about?

Lurking in the bushes Niss, hahaha. Well I was doing a little racing with IP and good racer called Argo. It was top racing but come September I couldn't get the time or mind to race the final races properly. At the moment I'm waiting until I can buy 3 TV/monitors in one go and make the move to Iracing. I saw their "dynamic" track and thought that I'll have to give it a go at some time. Can I just say by the time I can buy 3 TVs won't be until the winter again at the earliest.........Christ, if ever. So basically, I'm just buying Iracing in the winter when my time is free erer. Oh wait,....I already have one. That's only 2 TVs I need now. The dream is still alive.

In my last race I tried a G27 for the first time. With the wheel rotation settings and a set-up, I think after a few races I'd be a reasonable bit quicker in the slower corners. (Way more turn in) Anyway probably told you more than you give a **** about but I like to keep my public up to date. hahaha.

Well S don't worry, you'll always be black to me. Yeah you are right it was the voice throwing me off. When I hear you're voice in a video I just think of stabbings on the streets of London, or Jihadi John. hahaha. (For a balanced view I must inform people that all races commit stabbings on the streets of London. Not just Stretchy's gang) Christ S, one or both of us are now on some MI6 internet watch list. Sorry man for bring the Fuzz down on you. You have your instructions........you know what to do.

Anyway good luck with the racing guys. Always leave the other guy survival room. I'll leave it up to you how much survival room actually is, hahaha.

Oh yeah. Always keep GT500 going and more importantly the site. I worked around the swear blocker here once and got a warning. GTplant was only my second forum I was ever on. GTForum being the first so I just thought they were all like the Forum. I don't think anyone here has got to post a picture of their wife in a sexual act with another woman for everyone to see. Oh Christ that Max was one crazy bastard, (but in a good way..I think)

Thanks for putting me on the NSA/GCHQ watch list!

Our site was awesome but we couldn't afford to keep it running. Here, the mods are awful so I just rarely post

Thanks for putting me on the NSA/GCHQ watch list!

Our site was awesome but we couldn't afford to keep it running. Here, the mods are awful so I just rarely post

Well I can understand the mods with kids on the site and all.

I saw Rich on a Iracing video with Chris but can't remember its date so good knows what he's doing. But I saw Chris in the Porsche Super Cup. Don't even know the guy but was extremely proud of him for some reason, hahaha.

Well I can understand the mods with kids on the site and all.

I saw Rich on a Iracing video with Chris but can't remember its date so good knows what he's doing. But I saw Chris in the Porsche Super Cup. Don't even know the guy but was extremely proud of him for some reason, hahaha.

I'm going to try go to a few of his races this year if I can afford it!

Team Points will be posted later today. Sorry for the delay I was feeling a bit under the weather this couple of days.

Always leave the other guy survival room. I'll leave it up to you how much survival room actually is, hahaha.

This takes me back to Rome, Season 3. :scared:

Last edited:
Team shuffling was needed this week after some drivers leaving the champioship.

@SRT DK Racing and @Spectate Man will form a new GTR team. For the moment I named your team - Team Xanavi SRT. Let me know if you want to change it.

@DaBomb330 , will substitute for Jammy in Team Lexus SC430 with @Friday_GTRP .

Ballast Penalty for Rd.3:

@TRL_Andromeda + 14kg (car weight: 1114kg)

12662545_424484544423357_2265378888764293301_n.png

Reminders: @SkengD , @SK8RBOI you guys in tomorrow?

@nissman I missunderstood the ballst system, I thought I would get 35+14kg. (no reset)
With this system the heavy ballast penalty makes sense. and I dont think the 50 kg cap is needed. :)

Last edited:
@nissman I missunderstood the ballst system, I thought I would get 35+14kg. (no reset)
With this system the heavy ballast penalty makes sense. and I dont think the 50 kg cap is needed. :)

Ah no, we reset the ballast after each round. It would be unfair no to I think. :)

We'll keep the 50 kg cap rule for the moment. I think it's enough to slow down the point leader whilst keeping the racing close.

Update schedule:

12670175_424488007756344_5541678142891551348_n.png

Provisional Grid for Rd.3 MidField Raceway

12651343_424536911084787_311359720349011209_n.png

Last edited:
Ah no, we reset the ballast after each round. It would be unfair no to I think. :)
hehe, well then I can admit something; I actually had points total in mind during the indy race, and thought to myself it'd be better to be 2'nd and let you win because of that. That said, I would be lying if I said I let you win, but it did affect how eger I was to get past, and was a big reason as to why I stayed out an extra lap in the first stint, as I did not mind if you got past really. :P

hehe, well then I can admit something; I actually had points total in mind during the indy race, and thought to myself it'd be better to be 2'nd and let you win because of that. That said, I would be lying if I said I let you win, but it did affect how eger I was to get past, and was a big reason as to why I stayed out an extra lap in the first stint, as I did not mind if you got past really. :P

Well then I hope you race the same and let me win Midfield aswell :D

P.s. Midfield Lobby Open

@MC CAULEY @xStretch-
I just try to avoid certain names and words in order for those guys to not waste their resources. Good for them they've foiled many an attack that none of us will ever know about.

As for the site, I called a woman 'love' once in a message which didn't go down well at all with some...frighteningly sensitive I have to say.

Back