[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
another susgestion , when people have entered the room , they shall stay , so iff you need too do anything with your car , then do it before entering the race room , and iff its me that shall host , then i open a room and get niss into the room and then niss calls people too the room 1 by 1 ......

EDIT. niss I think you should write too everybody on psn and tell how tonights race room will be ..... just too be sure everybody have had a chance off reading it ......

Or even join at determined time slots according to championship positions at one minute intervals using the PS clock. This would create a bit more space for everyone in qualifying too with regards to pace. You could have two sessions in which to join; 7:00 pm to 7:15 pm and for those unable to make the first session, 7:15 to 7:30 at a second pre-determined time.

This might sound stupid but I love the qualifying the way it is. I love having to find the right space on the track to hit my lap, its another part of racing which I love, sometimes it favours the smarter driver. And regardless of it being a strain on the room in Q, its going to be the same in the race.

another susgestion , when people have entered the room , they shall stay , so iff you need too do anything with your car , then do it before entering the race room , and iff its me that shall host , then i open a room and get niss into the room and then niss calls people too the room 1 by 1 ......

EDIT. niss I think you should write too everybody on psn and tell how tonights race room will be ..... just too be sure everybody have had a chance off reading it ......

Pretty much what I said, do all of your setup work, oil, router resets before we start the new entry presigure. Even just stay in the box, don't hit the track. Don't risk freezing or anything haha.

If all members could please inform as many members as we can of the last 10 posts and please ask them to check GTP. I am going to make an official post later to how the presigure will work but pretty much all I'm asking now is everyone spreads the word to not join the racing room untill instructed.

And on another note, we have a new driver today, he is one of the original Euro GT500 racers from GT5 even before the official series started so make him feel welcome when you see him in the lobby guys! :D

I would love too know iff I shall host the room ? And iff so , will we then do as I susgested , I call niss too the room and then he calls on people 1 by 1 ?

Yes you will be hosting SRT.

Not really sure what procedure will take place at the moment, but it will be something it that manner.

Todays raceday procedure

Stage 1:

All members please make sure you are fully prepared for the race from your internet connection (make sure you are wired) to your car setup and oil. Pleasure prepare yourselves prior!

Stage 2:

All members create a message to me to confirm you are racing tonight, I don't think I have a lot of room on my friends list so just send a message to let me know you're racing so I know whos coming and who's not.

Stage 3:

I am going to call in the certain members who have had issues with seeing other members, in a certain order, one by one.

Stage 4:

The members who have had issues will do an installation lap to test if they can see each other in a unstrenuous room. The installation lap will be monitored to see if there is any lag and it will hopefully help the connection issues as in testing lobbys with 4/5 members, they seem to have no issues with each other. Soon as the installation lap is complete, please stay in the box, don't do another lap, just stay in your box and cross your fingers! :D

Stage 5:

I will call in the rest of the members one by one (go and stay straight in the box) and hopefully we won't have any disconnections. When everyone is in we will do the numbers game where we say how many we can see and if it all goes well, we will start Q straight away.

If we have issues in Q and people disconnect I am going to talk to Nis prior about what we will do but I think we will not stop Q, we did it in Indy and it caused issues. Its just bad luck and I hope it doesn't happen.

Please spread the word about this post and lets hope this little system works for us, its unlikely but it is worth a go right.

Any questions let me know

- Dino

I think some drivers really need to calm down on the first lap. This isn't the first time I've had someone wreck my race due to being hot headed on the first lap. This stuff can't be happening in this series, I'm going to check the replay and talk to drivers individually because it really does ruin the racing for many people who test all week and make the effort to race.

Rd.4 Suzuka Circuit

1011095_429061910632287_1235100515482371797_n.jpg

12733627_429061450632333_4559683343838065745_n.jpg

I think some drivers really need to calm down on the first lap. This isn't the first time I've had someone wreck my race due to being hot headed on the first lap. This stuff can't be happening in this series, I'm going to check the replay and talk to drivers individually because it really does ruin the racing for many people who test all week and make the effort to race.

From what I saw in replay just now, I must say some very unacceptable behaviour in lap 1.

Possible penalties will be posted in next few days here in the thread.

From what I saw in replay just now, I must say some very unacceptable behaviour in lap 1.

Possible penalties will be posted in next few days here in the thread.

We need to look into it. We've raced enough to see some guys change the way they drive and its been for the better. I remember one driver (now in TRL) who use to be in a few scraps and was at the pack of the pack every week and the guys now an alien.

We try to make a friendly gentleman series here but we want it to be competitive and fair. Most importantly we try to have fun, we can't do that if people don't take care.

We need to look into it. We've raced enough to see some guys change the way they drive and its been for the better. I remember one driver (now in TRL) who use to be in a few scraps and was at the pack of the pack every week and the guys now an alien.

We try to make a friendly gentleman series here but we want it to be competitive and fair. Most importantly we try to have fun, we can't do that if people don't take care.

For **** sake, mellow the **** out and leave some ****ing room for each other, is what he's trying to say.

If there was a way to send me the replays I would be a independent steward for you's guys.

For **** sake, mellow the **** out and leave some ****ing room for each other, is what he's trying to say.

If there was a way to send me the replays I would be a independent steward for you's guys.

There is but I am to lazy to upload it :D.

The stewarding is ok, if anything we are too lenient.

Apologies for missing the race this week guys. I am very sick. It's very disappointing for me to miss out one of my favourite tracks.
Anyway, Congrats on the win @DrAug .

Hopefully I will be back next week for Mt. Panorama, another one of my favourites :) See you all soon.

Starting next week a Safety Car rule will be introduced. As this is a full damage series, races can be ruined for drivers on lap 1 which usualy results drivers parking their cars and retiring from the race. This rule will help prevent that.

Safety Car Rule Explained:

- Every driver on the grid can deploy the ''Virtual Safety Car'' by typing - (SC) in the game message board

- Drivers are allowed to deploy the SC only on start of the races (lap 1) and on the restarts after the SC procedure

- Drivers are allowed to deploy the SC only if two or more cars are involved in a crash resulting in damage

- Drivers are not allowed to deploy SC if they get damage by their own mistake on lap 1

Safety Car Procedure:

- When the Safety Car is deployed the leader of the race drops the pace to 100kmh/62mph

- All cars hold their positions as they where at the moment SC was deployed

- No overtaking at any time under SC procedure

- At the end of lap 1 damaged cars can pit to repair damage

- Pit Lane is Open under SC for everyone

- Race leader continues with 100kmh pace for another lap (Lap 2)

- Cars that pitted on lap 1 are allowed to catch up to the back of the grid at full speed

- Rolling Restart at lap 2 of SC procedure at the start finish line

Correct Car Positions at Rolling Starts

oQpyV.png

Last edited:
Nicaslne Aug! x
Starting next week a Safety Car rule will be introduced. As this is a full damage series, races can be ruined for drivers on lap 1 which usualy results drivers parking their cars and retiring from the race. This rule will help prevent that.

Safety Car Rule Explained:

- Every driver on the grid can deploy the ''Virtual Safety Car'' by typing - (SC) in the game message board

- Drivers are allowed to deploy the SC only on start of the races (lap 1) and on the restarts after the SC procedure

- Drivers are allowed to deploy the SC only if two or more cars are involved in a crash resulting in damage

- Drivers are not allowed to deploy SC if they get damage by their own mistake on lap 1

Safety Car Procedure:

- When the Safety Car is deployed the leader of the race drops the pace to 100kmh/62mph

- All cars hold their positions as they where at the moment SC was deployed

- No overtaking at any time under SC procedure

- At the end of lap 1 damaged cars can pit to repair damage

- Pit Lane is Open under SC for everyone

- Race leader continues with 100kmh pace for another lap (Lap 2)

- Cars that pitted on lap 1 are allowed to catch up to the back of the grid at full speed

- Rolling Restart at lap 2 of SC procedure at the start finish line

Correct Car Positions at Rolling Starts

oQpyV.png

There should also be a post race sanction for anyone abusing the safety car procedure, good idea though!

Thanks for the invite as well but I prefer Formula cars - it's interesting to see this series though because it has some great drivers and others who'll be great by the end of the season!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back