[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Why me and @J_Starscream are behind @mirial and @SkengD even though they did not show up in the final lobby?
I was going to ask that, I should be ahead of you and we both should be ahead of Skengdigi and Mirial. đź‘Ť

From my knowledge its purely down to a mixture of things, the servers are not to strong in general thats fairly obvious but I think it's a ports issue with our users. I normally use a wire when I race but I now use it in my PC as I don't use my playstation anymore and after changing internet the frequency on my new router is so bad all external wireless devices disconect every couple of minuites. For some reason my playstation didn't disconect as frequently as for example my iPhone but last night it gave me errors seeing Friday and Nis. After wiring it up when I went offline for a restart on my playstation to change the settings to wired it worked fine.

I suggest more users use a ethernet to connect on race days to give a higher level of efficency to their networks. If not, try and open their ports and make sure they are on a NAT2 type

Port issues definitely contribute to the connection too, but only your connection not the server. It is still a problem though.
the room number will signify how many rooms have been opened
You know, I didn't even know that! :lol:

Team Standings after Rd.1

Let me know if you want to change your team name.

12552861_419972631541215_3410584986042320851_n.png

Edit: Indy Road practice lobby up.

Last edited:
I've had no time for testing this week and Indy is a weak track for me, so I'm not expecting too much here! I will definitely be doing some practice laps tonight to try to get up to speed!

Rd. 1 Grand Valley - Penalties

Driver Points Penalties:

-- Drivers will be given reprimands for minor incidents. Three reprimands - 2 Championship Point Penalty

@J_Starscream - 1st Reprimand (Over agressive driving on turn 1, lap 1), (contact with SK8BOI)

@CrazyJohn - 1st Reprimand (Over agressive driving on turn 1, lap 1), (contact with Cobra75)

@SK8RBOI - 1st Reprimand (Over agressive driving on turn 1, lap 1), (contact with CrazyJohn)

Ballast Penatly for Rd.2 Indy Road

@TRL_Andromeda - (+35kg) - Car weight: 1135kg

I've had no time for testing this week and Indy is a weak track for me, so I'm not expecting too much here! I will definitely be doing some practice laps tonight to try to get up to speed!
I haven't got any laps in either, the GTPSS have taken all my time. I will join for some practice if there is a lobby that works tonight

I'm going to check the replay tonight to double check but I trust Nis' judgment

I need to start testing for Indy! I will make a room soon

Hey ppl, is it still possible to get in here?
Would like to race with some ppl of the old ORA Series ;)

For the moment you can be on reserve list. But there might be a good chance there will be a spot open tomorrow night.

We are now testing in Indy Road in the club lobby. Join the club - ID: 1003896

For the moment you can be on reserve list. But there might be a good chance there will be a spot open tomorrow night.

We are now testing in Indy Road in the club lobby. Join the club - ID: 1003896

Yeah, sounds great! You can add me to the reserve slot.

I will come for a bit of training now. Which car it would be for tomorrow?

I'm definitely not a fan of the track. To me, Indianapolis Motor Speedway as a whole is quite mediocre. In all honesty, and I know you'll all hate me for this but, some of Hermann Tilke's track are better.

Shamfully the one track I wanted I've had 0 time to test for :(

Just a heads up, if possible can people join the race room 10/15 mins early. Just incase we have a repeat of last weeks problems, this way we have more time to fix it as I know some of you are on a differnt timezone to GMT and racing late is a ballache.

Back