SuperGT Round 3 Qualifying - Infineon Sports ***OFFICIAL RESULTS POSTED***

  • Thread starter Thread starter ICallShotgun
  • 45 comments
  • 2,329 views
Messages
757
SuperGTS1Front.jpg

GTMSA presents​

GTP SuperGT Series
​

Round 3 Qualifying
Track: Infineon Sports Car Course
Length: 5 Lap Sprint Race - 20.30km (12.61m)
Deadline: Sunday December 15th at (GMT -6)
​

InfineonSports.jpg


Round 3 Qualifying Results
ResultsRound3QualifyingRevised.jpg

EntryListR3Q.jpg

​

Rules and Regulations​

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me ICallShotgun) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manor.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications I give you
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • No wall-riding as well. Combine with penalties, this will slow you down considerably, so don't do it.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Qualifying (5 Laps)
  • Arcade Mode>>>Single Race>>>World Circuits>>>Infineon Sports Car Course>>>Select Car
  • AI difficulty set to -10 - +10 for all classes
  • AI Tires must be RS.
  • Tires restricted to RM or any combination thereof.
  • Tire Wear set to NONE
  • Penalty set to FORCED PIT ENTRY
  • TCS is allowed IF DESIRED, but NOT mandatory. ACS is PROHIBITED.
  • Gearing is free.

Time Sending Format
Times must be sent to me in this manner. All information must be there, including correct HP and Wgt numbers.

Driver Name:
Class:
Car:
Car number and car type. ex. #17 au Ceramo Supra
HP:
Wgt:

Total Time:
Best Lap:


Good Luck
Chris
 
I'm gonna be just furious if I don't at least get a top three for this race.
 
Well if I recall we've only ever run once here in JGTC and this isn't one of my better tracks...
 
I was just wondering about the listed weight of the s2000 LM. You have it listed at 1081kg which would be +3% weight. Is that the corrected weight for the start of the series to even the competition out between cars? Or just a typo as stock in arcade is 1050kg? Thanks for the clarification
 
Well if I recall we've only ever run once here in JGTC and this isn't one of my better tracks...

You're not alone buddy, not one of my better courses. Now when we run SSR5 then I'll grab some points.
 
Love this circuit .. always have .. though still remember the 1st ever venture here {takes awhile to 'learn' the track .

Problem is this is a short/busy week for Del .. not sure how much time i can devote to GT4 .
 
First Splits of this week:

First run
T1: 0'18.190

T2: 0'55.239

Second run
T1: 0'18.042

T2: 0'54.831

Thanks to my experiance here from Nascar 2002 coupled with 2 seasons of GTPLMS(with a win in LMP), I know this track very well. This is a track where a drivers skill makes more of a difference then the car does.
 
I was just wondering about the listed weight of the s2000 LM. You have it listed at 1081kg which would be +3% weight. Is that the corrected weight for the start of the series to even the competition out between cars? Or just a typo as stock in arcade is 1050kg? Thanks for the clarification

1081kg is correct. car-balance. You're already starting out 20kg down from the normal 1100kg. do NOT run at 1050kg.

c
 
I need to be at 306 Hp/1155 kg after winning R2 quali...
I think I will setup my car like this.
Chris,is it possible to correct the settings in your chart?
 
Times posted Shotgan thanks :nervous:
 
I need to be at 306 Hp/1155 kg after winning R2 quali...
I think I will setup my car like this.
Chris,is it possible to correct the settings in your chart?

You're right. I have them corrected in MY chart, but not the one here. Should be fixed this afternoon.

c
 
Times posted Shotgan thanks :nervous:

Szia Tom! Nagyon friss voltál, neked hogy ment a kis RX-7 ezen a pályán?
Szerintem elléggé zabálni fogja a gumikat, ha kenem neki :yuck:
 
Time sent.
I am feeling confident on this track,it's very technical.
Good luck you all.
 
Szia Tom! Nagyon friss voltál, neked hogy ment a kis RX-7 ezen a pályán?
Szerintem elléggé zabálni fogja a gumikat, ha kenem neki :yuck:

Úgy mozog az autó mint 1 ólommadár nehéz, gyenge, összegezve: egy nagy kula!
Kend aszáját báttya de csak finoman.:cheers:
 
Quick question, although I don't know if I can run this week anyway due to being a late qualifier... How do I change the AI's tires to racing softs? I don't see a spot to do this. The only thing I can think of (and I just thought of this now at work) is to change the difficulty setting of the race?? Normally I leave it at 0 and they pick the same tires I have....can anyone confirm my stupidity in this regard?

Also, just thought of another question...my time limit only goes up to 600 sec....how do I change this to NONE? (sorry I don't play in arcade except in the WRS)
 
Hey 006r. How is week 138 going? It's been pretty good on my side of things. Anyways as far as the tires, set them when you are picking your initial settings right after selecting your car when it asks you Transmission, Aids, Tire, AI Difficulty. Then just change your tires to RM's when you get to the actual race menu under quick settings. As far as time limit I just leave it at 0 I believe. Anywas good luck with the initial runs.
 
138 is going fine, more time left but starting to get frustrating so I think I am done.

Back on topic, I mean AI's tires not mine. In the instructions it states AI's tires must be RS. Again I can think of nowhere it allows me to choose the computers tires.
 
Yeah when you pick your car a white menu pops up giving you Transmission, Aids(TCS,ASM), Tires(pick RS as it will set your tires to RS as well as all of the AI), Difficulty. Then after the actual race screen with shots of the track and the field line up go into the quick settings and adjust your tires to RM. The rest of the fields will stay set to RS. Then correct weight, hp as needed.
 
Not touched this yet, and am not sure if I can/will?

Just don't seem to be able to concentrate long enough at the moment.

We'll see how things go over the next couple of days!

Neil
 
time uploaded:scared:thx. (izzadtam mint 1 ló)
 
I really do not like this track!

...particularly when the AI are not opponents but rather obstacles to a fast time. Too many cresting corners and mismatched rumble strips :banghead:

Anyway, time submitted. Between the track and the extra weight I'm not expecting much :irked:

Good luck all 👍
 
Times submitted. Was able to get this in barly since the icestorm were are having. They are only turning on the power for 30 min.
 
Times Submitted

I look forward to how I fared against the field in GT500. I think my Best Lap might be near the top of the charts.:D
 
Times submitted. I love this track and have gotten better each and everytime I'm on it. My best splits from the last lap:

T1: 0'18.060

T2: 0'54.714
 
I love this track and have gotten better each and everytime I'm on it.
Seems to have been the same case w/me re:better race times.:D I'll have to look up the replays and post my best lap times w/sectors later on today.
 
Finally managed to get my head together enough to do this qualifying.

Times sent, but as they are off a single run (after a quick 2 lapper to get the gearing right) I don't know how good they will be.:indiff:

Good luck fellas!👍

Neil
 
Double Post, please ignore :)
 
Sorry guys, I posted in the wrong thread....Duh!!
 
Back