SuperGT Round 6 Race - Twin Ring Motegi 26 Laps ***RESULTS POSTED***

  • Thread starter Thread starter ICallShotgun
  • 35 comments
  • 1,771 views
Times submitted. And before the deadline too. :O

As for the time submission form, I thought adding the place you finished in the race was a nice touch. :)👍 Will that be used in the form from here on out Shotgun?

It will be for races that have the possibility of not finishing 1st to the AI. There've been some issues with this before, with people submitting the winner's time, not adding in their +xx.xxx and the like. Not in this series, but I've had it in the past.

Working on results now.
 
Wow,Andy did it. :drool:
Congratulations.👍
I never had a win here in Motegi in spite of the fact that this is one of my favourite track.
With the extra weights I was not competitive at all.So is life.
 
I know what you mean Laz. Andy surprised everyone here. I thought my run was going to be the winner, boy was I wrong! It felt great, no mistakes, but I think that extra weight did me in. At least it's off for Monaco...er, I mean...Cote D'azur.

Way to go Andy. Nice race.
 
Thanks Chris, but I was hoping for middle of the pack. Should not have run it so many times:( Monaco is my only good course left but my HP was taken and put in my backseat, for ballast I guess. Oh well at least I didn't sandbag....wish I would have.

If I'm real lucky I may end the season in 5th or 6th place.
 
Damn, given my history at Motegi in the JGTC, this is about the only track where I have a high confidence of winning :nervous:

Nicely done Chris 👍 (I guess the air restrictor did me in ;) )
 
Well, I did have a -2% weight as well, THAT was really nice. Helped accelerate down those long straights.
 
Back