Supra RZ dreamcar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gt4racerS
  • 61 comments
  • 3,837 views
Messages
13
I finally got a black Supra RZ with only 10 km 👍 , i have been waiting for this car for 1200 days ( in game). I was just wondering if any of you guys had a similar experience, i can't wait to put a big fat black spoiler on it and give it some nice black rims. I will post a pic of my monster soon
 
I don't actually sit around waiting for cars to arrive, but I do keep an eye out for anything in black of a certain type. I have a massive collection of black rimmed black cars, including the carbon GTOne and 787. I call them my Batmobiles, and soon I will pic them all and do a Batcave montage. :sly:
 
Same here. I'm at 1500 days in the game and I've got plenty of cars and now concentrating on finding low mileage models I don't have. I missed a low mileage late model Supra. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Both my 1988 Supra A and 1990 Supra R were low milers.
 
pinball1973
Same here. I'm at 1500 days in the game and I've got plenty of cars and now concentrating on finding low mileage models I don't have. I missed a low mileage late model Supra. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Both my 1988 Supra A and 1990 Supra R were low milers.
Same here. Keeping an eye on low mile models. Last weekend I bought a SVT Mustang Cobra with 6.2 miles and sold my other high mileage one. The next day I went to my garage to get my new low mile Cobra and realized I had sold the low mileage one I had just bought. :dunce:
 
Gt4racerS
I finally got a black Supra RZ with only 10 km 👍
Lucky! We don't get a 10km RZ in the NTSC version. :indiff:
Here's my high-mileage black RZ:


Lists of the low-mile used cars for each region can be found here, a couple posts down.
 
NICE!!! :cool:

I actually have bought some 80's car with 6.2Miles on them, as well as a cerbera, svt, nsx zeros... 👍
 
I dont like too many black cars in my garage even though they look brilliant, i have tried not to get my new cars in black even though they look the best in black.

I have a Black RZ but i have put chrome wheels on and it has something like 20K on the mileage.

Chrome on Black look Goooood:tup:
 
DarkKni9hT
I have a massive collection of black rimmed black cars, including the carbon GTOne and 787. I call them my Batmobiles, and soon I will pic them all and do a Batcave montage. :sly:
No you don't, you can't change the wheels on the 787B. And they're just black, not carbon fiber.
 
Emohawk
No you don't, you can't change the wheels on the 787B. And they're just black, not carbon fiber.
That's a little picky don't you think??? OK, all my black cars EXCEPT the ones you can't change the rims on!! GEEEEEEEZZZ!!! :ouch:
 
I'm waiting for a blue Supra RZ so I can complete my collection.
 
CrackHoor
Lucky! We don't get a 10km RZ in the NTSC version. :indiff:
Here's my high-mileage black RZ:


Lists of the low-mile used cars for each region can be found here, a couple posts down.

bro nice car n rims.. :sly:
 
I picked up the Cobra R with 6.2 miles. That's what I was looking / hoping for. It's my garage queen.
 
I got all of the Supra RZ's execpt for the geenish silver one. I can't never find it. I also have all of the SZ-R's except for the blue one. Why didn't they just add them in toyota's classic car section (it isn't that old)? And PD should have included the GZ version (this one has paddle shifts), the 3000 TRD, and Targa. Instead they put over 30 versions of the skyline. This is my favorite car too.
 

Attachments

Waited a while for my black 91 Prelude VTEC, finally got it, and now refuse to drive it. lol
 
i got 2 black supras [chrome rims], 1 high and 1 low mileage, 1 blue with blue rims, 1 red with red and 1 white with nothing done to it yet. i love supras, and i want to have all of them. rz supras i mean. i dont collect any other.
 
Gt4racerS
I finally got a black Supra RZ with only 10 km 👍 , i have been waiting for this car for 1200 days ( in game). I was just wondering if any of you guys had a similar experience, i can't wait to put a big fat black spoiler on it and give it some nice black rims. I will post a pic of my monster soon

Here is my black beast, not a low milage but all black :D

 
I got the black Supra with 10km on it too. all done up with black rims and curved wing. I gotta take the LSD off that I put on it though cos it understeers quite badly.
I usually collect cars in their national colours when I can and the odd black mafia staff cars like the old GTO.
I also collect older production cars and have 3 left to get that were made between 1950 and 1980.
 
chinny
I got the black Supra with 10km on it too. all done up with black rims and curved wing. I gotta take the LSD off that I put on it though cos it understeers quite badly.
I usually collect cars in their national colours when I can and the odd black mafia staff cars like the old GTO.
I also collect older production cars and have 3 left to get that were made between 1950 and 1980.


Pontiac Tempest? Only comes in a sand color in the pontiac classic section.
 
i have a few black supras. i see them all the timei n used car section. buti have no way to transfer pics.
 
how do i get my picture here? i uploaded it as attachment, but it doesn't work
 
i only have 3 supras...

black with the black/polished lip used rims being tuned for time attack
white with blue rims tuned for drifting (can almost drift entire turn 1/2 and 3/4 of twin ring motegi superspeedway :lol: )
gunmetal also with black/polished lip rims
 
i'v got the black supra with 6.2 km or 10 however low it is, its smashing!! got it just about 1200 days aswell !!
 
Gt4racerS
how do i get my picture here? i uploaded it as attachment, but it doesn't work
upload it to Imageshack and then past the link for a thumbnail view in youre reply. thats the best way to do it.
 
I do also love Toyota Supra RZ, it is damn good looking car, and best of all, I have drived one in black in real life, my ex-girlfriend have one and it sounds so cool...

I only have Blue and Silver Metallic versions, with low mileage :)

Weird is that GT2 had at least 3-5 versions of Supra, where'd they go?
:ouch: damn you skyline!!!
 
I Also got the black Supra RZ with only 10km, :dopey: .

I think i got like 15 supra RZ in my garage :ouch:
 
Back