Supra RZ.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henso32
  • 15 comments
  • 699 views
Messages
381
Messages
Henso32
Would like 5 silver chromes or a mix of silver and gold chromes for it. :dopey:
 
I can give you a mix of chromes today for free!

Send a fr to my nick.
 
Ok. Thanks! It will be in a few hours, I am at work right now. 👍
 
I'll give you any 10 chromes , mattes or shifts for it ;)
 
Outeke, FR is sent sir. What would you like in return?
 
Ok Alex! Sounds good to me! Send FR and 5 silver chromes, then I'll send the car, then send the other chromes please. Thank You!
 
Henso32
Ok Alex! Sounds good to me! Send FR and 5 silver chromes, then I'll send the car, then send the other chromes please. Thank You!

No worries I'll fr you in the morning ;)
 
Outeke, FR is sent sir. What would you like in return?

OK, see Alex already serving you some goodies! 👍
 
I sent a FR to you, I think, Is your PSN the same as your nick on here?

EDIT: Sorry, I was on my phone yesterday, and did not see your PSN name. I would very much appreciate it if you would still send me some sir. Go ahead and FR me, and I will compensate you somehow when you send me some as well. My PSN is the same as my nick on here. Thank you in advance!!!
 
OK, I will accept the fr and send you some chrome.

Silver 2x/Gold 3x sent.

And don't worry, it is for free.
 
Last edited:
Just about to send the 1st 5 do you want 5 of each ?
 
Car received , thanks , I'll send the 5 golds tomorrow 👍
 
That sounds great! Thank you for the trade!!
 
Thank you Outeke!!!
 
Do you still have a supra rz?
 
Back