Sutuki's Gallery - Updated 22/8 - Small Peugeot 905 update

• Thread starter Ali
  • 68 comments
Thank you for the comments :)

Testing stuff...

Need to take more photos of the 787B... :P

I like the Corvette shot. The Alfa one is good too, simply because of the way you emphasize the car's details. The rest are meh though.

Many of those pictures are brilliant. The first one looks like it's on Seattle Circuit :D I miss that thing :(

Love the Mazda Atenza shots on the previous page, definitely not boring at all!
The Cusco Subie also looks nice 👍

Great shots there. The second shot is my favorite.

Thank you 👍

I like the Corvette shot. The Alfa one is good too, simply because of the way you emphasize the car's details. The rest are meh though.

"meh"? :lol: Thank you for the comment 👍

Many of those pictures are brilliant. The first one looks like it's on Seattle Circuit :D I miss that thing :(

👍👍

A bit random update this time, just couple quick shots I've taken

Just how well you were able to tackle the rule of thirds? :P

I'm digging the 2nd C63 AMG shot too, oh that killer angle, I don't have the guts to pull that off.

Thank you all for the comments 👍

Here's some pics I took couple weeks ago, but never uploaded them here

...And some new photos of upcoming updates

A small Focus update, part 2 coming some day, hopefully it will be better than this one :indiff:

i like this lexus shot! whit that color car like a german taxi!that remember me this photo! :lol:
2004mercedesbenzclkdtmay.jpg

i like this lexus shot! whit that color car like a german taxi!that remember me this photo! :lol:

:lol: Thanks, yeah it looks pretty similar :D. I'm not a huge fan of black cars so I had to paint it... just randomly tried that yellow on it and it looks good (at least in my opinion ;))

"Random" update

I took quite a few pics of the ISF couple days ago, but disliked most of them. Basically the first two here are the only ones I really like...

Very nice shots. I don't think you could get them looking to much better then they are right now.

Thanks 👍

Random shots once again

Comments/feedback always welcome...

Thanks for the comments 👍 👍

Focus WRC Part 2

Comments and feedback more than welcome

All your shots are soo creative and each is whispering to you that it knows you can't stop looking. The recent Viper shots and the 787B shots on the previous page look great. :drool: 👍

JvM
:drool: Great pics with good variety. Nice realistic tones as usual. 👍 :)

Thank you! 👍 👍

Looks like you like alot of Premium cars hahaha Nice shots!

Yes I love the premium cars ;). I do like some of the standard cars too, though!

Great set, particularly this one 👍

All your shots are soo creative and each is whispering to you that it knows you can't stop looking. The recent Viper shots and the 787B shots on the previous page look great. :drool: 👍

Thank you :bowdown:

Seasonal races... mmm. Took a few photos of the 905 and kind of liked these. Might have some better ones left.

Comments and feedback welcome 👍

Back