Blitz187 The Man From Amsterdam Premium Messages 5,954 020 A'dam Messages Blitz187 Messages Are u serious? Jul 12, 2008 #1 Anyone got any tips for a setup for this car on suzuka???
GTP_DONK Messages 638 Messages GTDrivers_Gaffer Jul 13, 2008 #2 Here's one....... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3044697&postcount=95 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3048018&postcount=39 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3027847&postcount=10 last one......... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3082286&postcount=15 Hope these help you out
Here's one....... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3044697&postcount=95 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3048018&postcount=39 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3027847&postcount=10 last one......... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3082286&postcount=15 Hope these help you out
Blitz187 The Man From Amsterdam Premium Messages 5,954 020 A'dam Messages Blitz187 Messages Are u serious? Jul 14, 2008 #3 Yup Thanks a bunch... I've stumbled on a good setup as well with many many many hours oof tinkering, but I just wanna compare it to some other settings.... maybe I will then find the UBER-settings ive been looking for heheheheh
Yup Thanks a bunch... I've stumbled on a good setup as well with many many many hours oof tinkering, but I just wanna compare it to some other settings.... maybe I will then find the UBER-settings ive been looking for heheheheh
M Motominded Messages 793 Aug 3, 2008 #4 GTP_DONK Here's one....... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3044697&postcount=95 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3048018&postcount=39 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3027847&postcount=10 last one......... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3082286&postcount=15 Hope these help you out Click to expand... Wow, i got it on the first try with one of those. Great post!
GTP_DONK Here's one....... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3044697&postcount=95 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3048018&postcount=39 and another...... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3027847&postcount=10 last one......... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3082286&postcount=15 Hope these help you out Click to expand... Wow, i got it on the first try with one of those. Great post!