PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,914 comments
Curious if you somehow managed to fine tune GR3 911?
Any tips appreciated, can buy cofee donate or smtg. Coming back to racing games with competitive mindset and GT is so far great! Even tho very few tracks/layouts for this AAA game?

Honestly, with ongoing physics changes and tuning bugs, it is not worth the time to be diving into tunes atm. Sure, basic setups and getting an understanding of how each parameter affects traction is still worth it, but the fine tuning the transient handling for example seems like a waste of time.

For now, I am just focusing on LSD/gears/ride height/camber...No ABR, because PD keeps changing mid/exit physics characteristics. I'm focusing on trying more cars, to see if there are any surprises -- like the Gr3 Alfa 4C (very different, better than GTS). The biggest parameter to affect handing so far has been the LSD -- tuning this alone makes dramatic changes to car's profile IMO.
You're right for GR3 & GR4 cars with BOP . There is almost no difference in term of performance. I just like to taylor the car for me.
It seems the BOP with tuning open have some problems too in online rooms. There is so much things buggy or options that don't exist anymore... Unforgivable after so much veryvery time working on the game. It's a big deception for me. I think they will rebuild and put some more things across several update but it will take time. Just like GT Sport.
I also discorver how the things are working now , LSD initial is very important , when you have a MR car like a GR3 losing the rear under strong braking in a curve , raise the initial till you tame the rear end . It work perfectly.
Could you share the tune for the 650S mclaren as well please? Is the car any good even better than the Viper? Someone please help me.
I have a big problem with buying cars ..... and parts ..... NOT CREDIT ENOUGH !! To have credits , you need to race in the menus. If you race , you can't make any good setting. For this you need to stay alone in a room. = NO CREDITS.
Now it's worst than before. No money maker race anymore ( HSR GR4). Need patience. I will do with the cars i have. For the rest , question of time.

Curious if you somehow managed to fine tune GR3 911?
Any tips appreciated, can buy cofee donate or smtg. Coming back to racing games with competitive mindset and GT is so far great! Even tho very few tracks/layouts for this AAA game?
Stock settings are good for most of GR3 GR4. You can play with downforce and gearbox , most of the time it's ok.
I'll publish 2 GR3 soon.

You're right for GR3 & GR4 cars with BOP . There is almost no difference in term of performance. I just like to taylor the car for me.
It seems the BOP with tuning open have some problems too in online rooms. There is so much things buggy or options that don't exist anymore... Unforgivable after so much veryvery time working on the game. It's a big deception for me. I think they will rebuild and put some more things across several update but it will take time. Just like GT Sport.
I also discorver how the things are working now , LSD initial is very important , when you have a MR car like a GR3 losing the rear under strong braking in a curve , raise the initial till you tame the rear end . It work perfectly.

I have a big problem with buying cars ..... and parts ..... NOT CREDIT ENOUGH !! To have credits , you need to race in the menus. If you race , you can't make any good setting. For this you need to stay alone in a room. = NO CREDITS.
Now it's worst than before. No money maker race anymore ( HSR GR4). Need patience. I will do with the cars i have. For the rest , question of time.
Oh I understand that. Well I am willing to donate some $ to you to get some credits cuz I am really struggling with the GR cups. I do have the viper and c7r but it needs good tuning. Although I prefer the 650S cuz I feel like it handles and powers better.

Send me ur paypal or I will get u psn codes (ur region store). I would love to help.

I feel your pain. Making credits for new cars is extremely difficult. Let's hope that they re-adjust some of the credits for quicker events. This game is definitely not tuner friendly right now. On another note, Great work with your tunes. I have installed a couple of them and they are really good.

LSD initial is very important , when you have a MR car like a GR3 losing the rear under strong braking in a curve , raise the initial till you tame the rear end . It work perfectly
Yes agree, I think the entire diff is more responsive in GT7 verses GTS...I'm enjoying finding the right balance between diff and gears -- lots of interesting variations, especially with different torque curves.

So I just tried the 94 Nissan gtr tune... only thing I didn't understand is why you left it at 580 pp for a 600pp tune ( i aint hating or anything, im new, im sure theres a reason?) Anyhow i added a couple power adders and got it up to 599.99 pp. That car is ridiculous. Is there a 600pp car any better? I have 6 x 600pp cars in my garage and this car just dominates. It really pulls out of corners very stable and powerful. Also pulls like mofo on the straights. Also Impressive tune on the handling, noticed I could control power sliding around corners way better. Starting to understand why I see so many of these cars in online racing. Feels very op.

Great job

I have a very similar question to the above post except the opposite: how do I get the '94 r32 down to the 550 cap? Your tune has it at 580 and I'd like to use it for some 550 races. Thanks

Any top speed tunes 290+? I’m tired of losing to the c6 vette
Sorry i don't do top speed settings.
So I just tried the 94 Nissan gtr tune... only thing I didn't understand is why you left it at 580 pp for a 600pp tune ( i aint hating or anything, im new, im sure theres a reason?) Anyhow i added a couple power adders and got it up to 599.99 pp. That car is ridiculous. Is there a 600pp car any better? I have 6 x 600pp cars in my garage and this car just dominates. It really pulls out of corners very stable and powerful. Also pulls like mofo on the straights. Also Impressive tune on the handling, noticed I could control power sliding around corners way better. Starting to understand why I see so many of these cars in online racing. Feels very op.

Great job
Any engine parts , ECU , limiter .... ,downforce parts , weight reduction , even all your suspensions settings ... everything can affect the PP. The way it is , you can use from 462PP with Hard sport tires , 500PP with sport soft ( lowing a few your downforce) ... it can go to 700 +++++ easy.
There is a lot of cars good performants cars in this 600PP range . During the first seasonal at Deep forest , the R32 was one of the top. Others are very good too are appearing , it will need time and credits to discover all of them.
Yesterday night , i did a 700PP Audi TTS with racing hard tires... A fantastic dominant car for this range , good to make some credits very easy .Question of time .... and credits.
I have a very similar question to the above post except the opposite: how do I get the '94 r32 down to the 550 cap? Your tune has it at 580 and I'd like to use it for some 550 races. Thanks
Take out the turbo , depending the tires you're using , reduce the ECU or/and limiter.

dont think it works, why would it? you need save settings to override setup in warmup lobby, OR?
Yes , this the way it is i think you're right. When i went in a lobby to check BOP / open tuning . The sheet tune were back to stock..... A real mess. I didn't check further waiting PD perhaps fix all those bugs. If you want to check all the wrong things in this game , you'll spend all your time doing this. I prefer to drive.:)

Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around

Another GR3 , MR car , the stock is a bit too technical to drive for me with stock setting. I have added some few light ballast on the front , it turn very good and safe , better top speed to and still with amazing grip in the corner.
Don't downshift in a high RPM during a long corner putting pressure on the brakes . Check your line , take care with your wheel to not put to much angle on it , Sure you'll love it.

View attachment 1122886View attachment 1122887View attachment 1122888View attachment 1122889

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Can i use this tune for the GT3 cups and even the daily race C?

Mustang Boss 429 1969 is FULLY BUG car.
-Huge PP bug
-Gearbox bug
-Rear suspension bug

It's not a horse but a real grasshopper !!!! :lol::lol:

Sorry for this wonderfull car , i wanted to build a nice 600PP . But why have to wait mister PD fix.

Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All track - 1.34

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

p5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Oh I understand that. Well I am willing to donate some $ to you to get some credits cuz I am really struggling with the GR cups. I do have the viper and c7r but it needs good tuning. Although I prefer the 650S cuz I feel like it handles and powers better.

Send me ur paypal or I will get u psn codes (ur region store). I would love to help.
So what do you prefer 650S GR3 ? I don't have those cars for the moment so i just can buy 1 . Of course i'll do all of them later but it's very difficult to make credits .
If you want to help with any donation , you can find a paypall button firt post of my garage. Thanks for your help.
Paypall button or QR code

I don't know , i'm a bit rusty , i need to drive a lot to do any setting. I saw Igo Fraga today to fine tuning his car for the event. It seems very fast :) ( The guy is fast too 😮‍💨😮‍💨)

Today i did a 550pp race with my NSX R 02 and i've found a way to gain some PP and power , turning the car very good to drive.
I've put medium sport at front and soft sport at the rear . Terrific , perfect balance . I think it will work for any MR or RR car.

I don't know how they will manage GR4 and GR3 , GR2 , GR1 during a race that will allow several tires compounds . Tires are messing all the PP system. They have to put tires out of the PP system.

I'm working on a Porsche GT3 RS '16 for 700PP Racing hard for the moment.
Agree with you on the tires. Hard to get the right balance. Everything you touch changes the PP. Even adding weight is weird. As you add weight one kg at a time the PP goes down then it goes up then down again. Weird

Cheers for GT3 17 tune, will adjust mine and test - it will deffo be better as always! I think you mean 730pp not 630pp tune in the post.
Will donate when back on pc.

For ingame credits I found the best way (coming from competive Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally 2) to spam 1 pepper 3lap challenge on Sardegna Windmills - Dirt Champions.

Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 630 PP - Racing hard tires - SUZUKA

This car is perfect for GT Cup GR3 . Prize of the race 75.000 CR in 10 mn from one race to other. It seems a good money to me after update1.07
It's a safe setting , no rush .

View attachment 1126296View attachment 1126297View attachment 1126298View attachment 1126299

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
ive just tried these settings, but the **** wont allow me to put ballast, if i go to garage it allows me to set everything but not in custom race 🤬 says ive no turbo as well 😂 or fully customisable transmission, so im up **** creek without a paddle. they haven't fixed anything, i tried the rally on tarmac and the car just wants to drift 🤬 i give up!

Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around

I can do all the GR4 races ,like WTC 700 , for the consumption i put eco at 6 short shifting , or any 700PP race with roads cars.It very easy to drive . Fast as the lighting.. One another weapon.

-Wide body
-Aero Parts
-Skirts

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Is it worth to always go full weight reduction/rigidity?

Also, about the engine mods you can't revert (bore, crankshaft, balance), which ones are priority? I've been focusing on high rpm. It probably doesn't matter much because you can use ECU + restrictor to heavily nerf the car as needed, but some engines cost like 250,000 credits to return to original and I'm scared of modding them.

Beginner friendly drift setup with most respectfull car aka yolo beast.
Had a chance to co-pilot one stage as kid due to win in viewers lottery and hell that made my year. Nearly **** my pants.
GROUP B!

Once you get used to this, you can adjust and proceed for harder drifts.

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

Is it worth to always go full weight reduction/rigidity?

Also, about the engine mods you can't revert (bore, crankshaft, balance), which ones are priority? I've been focusing on high rpm. It probably doesn't matter much because you can use ECU + restrictor to heavily nerf the car as needed, but some engines cost like 250,000 credits to return to original and I'm scared of modding them.
For powerfull cars with racing suspension , rigidity is very good in my opinion. The few first cars i've tested without and with rigidity , it show a better stable line for sure without locking the car.
When i need , i use the power reduction of the ECU. It don't take out so much.
I first my low or mid configuration.first gradually. If the car is not performant enough , i go to full power. Then if not yet performant for this range ... It will take some dust in my garage for sure.
Weight reduction are ok till a certain point. Sometime i add ballast at position 0 , just to if the balance is better with some weight. Don't need on a Alpine A110;):lol:

Last edited:
After my aphasie due to a stroke 2 year ago , i have a problem to read more than 3 lines. Sorry.
If i undertand more or less , you're asking me if GTS settings are transferible to GT7 ?? Not at all. All the drivetrain are reacting a very different way now. A lot more on the edge , some reactions due to physics are much more obvious. If cars physics are very similar from GTS basically , the tire physics model is 100% new.
Sorry to hear about your stroke.
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around

I can do all the GR4 races ,like WTC 700 , for the consumption i put eco at 6 short shifting , or any 700PP race with roads cars.It very easy to drive . Fast as the lighting.. One another weapon.

-Wide body
-Aero Parts
-Skirts

View attachment 1126357View attachment 1126358View attachment 1126359View attachment 1126360

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great Job! Again, I am not able to match PP precisely (within a couple of points), but all other metrics match except for a slight variety in rotational G and stability (within a couple of tenths of a point). I actually think rims add to PP, but I could be wrong. This car hugs the road! So much so, that I may want to increase oversteer a smidgen. Thank again!

Sorry to hear about your stroke.

Great Job! Again, I am not able to match PP precisely (within a couple of points), but all other metrics match except for a slight variety in rotational G and stability (within a couple of tenths of a point). I actually think rims add to PP, but I could be wrong. This car hugs the road! So much so, that I may want to increase oversteer a smidgen. Thank again!
You need all the parts and also the engine upgrades , camshaft , Bore up ,high compression pistons ,crank shaft ,,stroke up , engine balance , polish ports ....
You can easy induce oversteer setting down rear aero . This is the safe way.

Back