S Sirtokealot (Banned) Messages 36 Dec 12, 2010 #1 I want this car, Im willing to give 6 stealth cars for it.
brother_speed Messages 73 Messages brother_speed Messages Brother Speed Dec 12, 2010 #3 I have the Escudo. I heard stealth cars weren't giftable tho. If it's doable I'll take the deal. Won't be home till tonight tho. Peace, brother_speed
I have the Escudo. I heard stealth cars weren't giftable tho. If it's doable I'll take the deal. Won't be home till tonight tho. Peace, brother_speed
mralexf1 Messages 1,138 Messages mralexf1 Dec 12, 2010 #4 You are crazy. Sell them in Ebay and get money, there are people that pay! XD
F-racer1995 (Banned) Messages 2,270 Messages RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995 Dec 12, 2010 #5 Yes you can give the codes you just have to send the codes to the person i.e you scratch of the weird thing that covers the code, then you tell him the codes when he sends the escudo which I can do if you interested?
Yes you can give the codes you just have to send the codes to the person i.e you scratch of the weird thing that covers the code, then you tell him the codes when he sends the escudo which I can do if you interested?