Suzuki Swift - Season 3 - Carbonox Takes The Title

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 359 comments
  • 16,896 views
OK peeps Motegi stays
 
Never Monaco... :indiff:
 
Do you mind if I pop in for a few rounds? Spectated last week and it seemed fun :)
 
Do you mind if I pop in for a few rounds? Spectated last week and it seemed fun :)

I think we need everyone we can get :lol:
 
Yes jump on in
 
we not racing this sunday due to the f1?
 
Great Swift track tomorrow. One of my faves.
 
It would be nice if no one would talk about F1 tonight because i probably won't have a chance to watch it ahead of our race.. :)
 
It would be nice if no one would talk about F1 tonight because i probably won't have a chance to watch it ahead of our race.. :)

Well if your watching it live as I am now then you will be OK.
 
Well i'm not because i can't watch it live. that's why i was asking.. ^^
 
Room open around 7.30? Charles Pic is F1 champion by the way ;)
 
Room open in about 15 minutes.
 
Room Open
 
Sorry I can't race today. My shoulder injury is flaring up today so I need to let it rest. :ouch: Have a good race everyone!

Phouchg, today's race was a very good one. I assume you have recorded it to watch later.
 
Give me 5 mins.
 
5 minutes to quali
 
Who got pole?
 
Hey! I am new here. Is there any chance i can sign up for this championship?
 
That was some great stuff tonight! I had some problems with braking too late and going too deep in to corners and also i keep using the horn unintentionally.. i think that might get a bit annoying for some.

Also for the first time I wish I had a headset because you feel pretty much on the outside when everyone else use headsets and no one uses text chat. :P can't even hear what the guys saying most of the time so i go by what i think is happening. Like the restart today, was pretty obvious what was happening when everyone left the track..

Anyway, great racing! too bad i can't seem to keep up with any of the fast guys, even when i start ahead in the second race. Maybe i should practise some ahead of a race sometime.
 
Hey! I am new here. Is there any chance i can sign up for this championship?

NP Andy. Read the OP, get your Swift and we'll see you next Sunday.
 
Week 3 Results
8220928396_67b5b753d4_b.jpg
 
At least I'm consistently picking up points ^^ By the way, my nick is spelled wrong in the points. It's xNikodemusx, with a k.
 
At least I'm consistently picking up points ^^ By the way, my nick is spelled wrong in the points. It's xNikodemusx, with a k.

I'll fix that for next week.
 
I will turn up eventually I swear :nervous:
 
NP Andy. Read the OP, get your Swift and we'll see you next Sunday.

Awesome! I will show up! Atleast try too! Have a race the day before irl tho.
 
Oh no another swede, I'm not as exotic any more! :( Now I might not even be the best from my country in this series.. (Just kiddin', it's nice to have a smålänning to race with).
 
Oh no another swede, I'm not as exotic any more! :( Now I might not even be the best from my country in this series.. (Just kiddin', it's nice to have a smålänning to race with).

I dont expect to win, just to have fun and gain experience and skill. Hehe
 
I dont expect to win, just to have fun and gain experience and skill. Hehe

Well the Swifts produce really close racing, except me where my game keeps putting comfort softs on and I keep missing it.
 
Back