GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi guys, could someone please help me make this A&A bank logo?
Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• CB0D022F-3EFD-461C-9C8F-6F25B2E35AF0.jpeg
    CB0D022F-3EFD-461C-9C8F-6F25B2E35AF0.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
Can someone please help me out by converting this image, it's for the Livery competition, many thanks :cheers:

If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 776329
I just need the text. Doesn't have to be ripped from the image, (besides, the image is very low quality), but I would like it in the same stacked style. Preferably in black.
I need it for a league race I have tomorrow night. Again, any help would be appreciated.

I’m on them.

Edit : done. I haven’t tested them in-game but looking at the code they should be fine.

Re-edit : Tested. They work :)

Attachments

• GET THERE.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 8
  • LIQUID CAREERS.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
20.png
aa.png

The font is called Aurebesh and it says "Alderaan Astromech" and the number is 20. I tried to use an online converter but it didn't come out right. Any help would be appreciated.

Thats the best i could do ... hope it is ok !

Hi there!

Once again I thank you for fulfilling my little request (Spider-Man). But I'm just curious this time around.

You see, I recently bought an Adobe Illustrator. I was wondering if you used that to convert that Spider-Man to SVG.

I want to learn how you did it (if you used Adobe Illustrator). Thanks! You can PM me your tips.

I can't send a PM to you that's why I wrote it here.

Would anyone be able to help out with a couple of requests please?

I have two replica liveries that just need that finishing touch and I can't get the designs right or small enough.

They are:
dex.png
42513376_10156034281578235_1488416634346405888_n.jpg
Unknown-3.png

For the roof picture all thats needed is the list of names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for looking.:cheers:

Would anyone be able to help out with a couple of requests please?

I have two replica liveries that just need that finishing touch and I can't get the designs right or small enough.

They are:View attachment 777777View attachment 777779View attachment 777778

For the roof picture all thats needed is the list of names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for looking.:cheers:

Here are the Dextra and S&P Logos (S&P is 2 parted)

with all the names i could maybe help if you find out what Font it is ...

Attachments

• Dex_S&P.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
with all the names i could maybe help if you find out what Font it is ...

First of all, a huge thank you for your help with these, with such a quick response. Very much appreciated.

As for the font, the closest I could come up with is something called 'electrofied italic'. I've found a free download on a website called legionfonts.com if thats any help?

First of all, a huge thank you for your help with these, with such a quick response. Very much appreciated.

As for the font, the closest I could come up with is something called 'electrofied italic'. I've found a free download on a website called legionfonts.com if thats any help?

I think i found the right font, give me some time, need to take a look how it is done the best way :D

There we go, have fun finishing your car :D

Attachments

• RoofNames.zip
    109.4 KB · Views: 12
  • needforperfection.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 13
Back