GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi, me again...
Could someone have a go at these for me please?

Ci-Clutch Industries.jpg

euro-clutch-logo.jpg

images.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• BE WISER alone.svg
    3 KB · Views: 18
  • BE WISER insurance.svg
    5.5 KB · Views: 15
  • CI euro clutch.svg
    4 KB · Views: 19
  • CI lined.svg
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CI stacked.svg
    5.3 KB · Views: 15
I got another small request, thanks in advance :cheers:

I'd need this MH S Rental Power decal in both how it is on the door and how it is on the rear bumper:

gt071-01.jpg

upload_2019-10-13_1-47-56.png

Also if someone could do the flag, too that'd be insanely gorgeous. Right now I got another waving one but it's not 100% accurate and looks a bit odd.

Some time ago I asked for a logo (re-posted below) to be done. It was, and for that I am grateful. However, when it was uploaded to my decals on the GTSport site, the 'a' and the 'e' from the word 'Masters' appeared filled in. This didn't bother me as I only used large versions of it and the yellow was (relatively) easy to fill in. Now I want to use it again and my eyesight is not what it used to be, so filing in is no longer an option for me.
I have added two other decals and I was wondering if someone could 'svg' them for me!?

THE ORIGINAL REQUEST...
automasters-logo-large.png

THE ADD ON'S
download.png

logo.png

I got another small request, thanks in advance :cheers:

I'd need this MH S Rental Power decal in both how it is on the door and how it is on the rear bumper:

gt071-01.jpg

View attachment 857218

Also if someone could do the flag, too that'd be insanely gorgeous. Right now I got another waving one but it's not 100% accurate and looks a bit odd.
Here they are.
Side decal is already at the good angle and you just have to flip it for the right side.

Attachments

• MHS german flag.svg
    5.7 KB · Views: 17
  • MHS rear bumper.svg
    3 KB · Views: 14
  • MHS side.svg
    3 KB · Views: 16
Hi guys, I've been searching for this specific logo and can't find it at all. I've tried to make a version myself using some of the tools but they all suck ****. Could someone please help, it should be pretty easy :)

GkLuPOJ.png

Hi guys, I've been searching for this specific logo and can't find it at all. I've tried to make a version myself using some of the tools but they all suck ****. Could someone please help, it should be pretty easy :)

GkLuPOJ.png

Try these. Made the fill and outline separate, just in case, and it allows you to color them. Easy application using replace decal. Drop one on there where you want it, duplicate it, then replace it. Outline will line up perfectly, with no adjustment needed.

Attachments

• MGS-fill.svg
    10.5 KB · Views: 13
  • MGS-outline.svg
    13 KB · Views: 13
MMX
Try these. Made the fill and outline separate, just in case, and it allows you to color them. Easy application using replace decal. Drop one on there where you want it, duplicate it, then replace it. Outline will line up perfectly, with no adjustment needed.
Woah that’s better than I imagined! It worked perfectly mate! Thank you so much! :D:bowdown:

I was wondering if anyone had a decal or series of shapes similar to the one present on the front of the Nissan R391/GT-R Concept Race Cars? I’m trying to do one in the style of the Concept for my GT3 in-game.

DBD1B7F1-D74F-44EE-8BD0-578E12343674.jpeg

Hello guys. It’s been a while. Hope you all are well. Still doing outstanding work I see and thank you.
Would someone be willing to create an svg of the pic below?

upload_2019-10-17_18-48-53.jpeg

Hello guys. It’s been a while. Hope you all are well. Still doing outstanding work I see and thank you.
Would someone be willing to create an svg of the pic below?

View attachment 858300
Not doing many decals lately. Looking at this one I assumed no background. I did find a similar pic with a bit different expression. It has the whole head and hat rather than chopped off, so hopefully will be O.K. Ink blotting the color the skin was nearly a dirty green so have done a variation.

Attachments

• mashmouth.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 15
  • mashmouth2.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi,

I did something wrong with this one.
When i upload it, it looks good. but in game, i only get the top left corner of the decal.

I've got no idea where i cocked up.

it looks like i didn't resize properly, but in inkscape everything looks good.

tnx for looking.

Attachments

• CustomJapanesePlates 555.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
  • gtp example.png
    gtp example.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
p78
Hi,

I did something wrong with this one.
When i upload it, it looks good. but in game, i only get the top left corner of the decal.

I've got no idea where i cocked up.

it looks like i didn't resize properly, but in inkscape everything looks good.

tnx for looking.
See the nodes in the image below that don't have a border round them? They are nodes that have another node directly below them and GTS has issues with that.

svgnodes.jpg

If you drag one away, you'll see the other directly below it. You need to remove one, maybe both, or at least remove one, and move the other slightly. Those are just some of them but there are a load more other than just those ones.

Not doing many decals lately. Looking at this one I assumed no background. I did find a similar pic with a bit different expression. It has the whole head and hat rather than chopped off, so hopefully will be O.K. Ink blotting the color the skin was nearly a dirty green so have done a variation.
Thank you so much @Maninashed. Very much appreciated.

Hey peeps

Can anyone sort out a carbon texture for the cut out I've made for the NSX Gr2 front wheel vents?

I've attached the vent along with two images that show the kind of texture I'm after. I can do the texture by using my inverted version with LLT-MT25's frankly brilliant carbon texture underneath but as the Raybrig NSX has chrome is this area I can't hide the bits we don't want to see so I need a single decal with the carbon. Can't do that with Inkscape.

Do check out the Raybrig SuperGTxDTM livery I've been making over the last week... be great to put even more detail into it if someone can help.

nsxvent.png Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191018104149.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191018104745.jpg72357082_669939170082137_3726137635429679104_n.jpg

Attachments

• nsxvent.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back