GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
ICYMI

Fairly simple logos for a league, I have the SVG's but I think their is something wrong with my converter.
I’ll take them of them tomorrow morning, unless someone do these in the meantime.
Could you add your svg files? It can be a quick fix instead of retracing the decals.

I’ll take them of them tomorrow morning, unless someone do these in the meantime.
Could you add your svg files? It can be a quick fix instead of retracing the decals.

Attachments

• NES_PNG_2.svg
    5 KB · Views: 10
  • NES_PNG_1.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 7
  • NES_PNG_3.svg
    6 KB · Views: 8
Would someone be able to help me with 3 decals off the car below as i cannot locate them in game?

• Audi Tire Center
  • Enertech
  • Girl (on top side air inlet)

starworks-motorsport-audi-r8-1.jpg

Good afternoon Livery Gods and Goddesses, I was just wondering how difficult it would be to make this Big Cat into a decal? I’m trying to make a livery for a friend as a gift and I’d love to be able to get this Lion made into a decal, but if it would be super time consuming I fully understand if it can’t be done. Thank you very much in advance and have a great day everyone! :cheers:

8981A2EA-C8E6-492B-AE18-7FBF8F6A20E7.jpeg

Edit: Slightly better quality picture.

64E5E9C5-235E-49C9-9C40-8DE8D634D608.jpeg

Please re-read my post; not only these are not what I'm looking for (I was looking for the "WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION" and "ENTERTAINMENT" text on the bottom half of those pictures), you even posted one of my decals.
Requesting striping decals for Honda Beat (the underbone scooter, will definitely use it on the kei car :lol:):
View attachment 865478

And whatever the fonts these old WWF/WWE ring aprons ("WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION" and "ENTERTAINMENT" parts only, I also wonder what fonts are they):

Sorry, I missread.
Look at these ones. It is far from perfect but it could work if you don't enlarge it too much

Attachments

• WWE.Entertainment.01.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 12
  • WWE.WorldWrestlingFederation.01.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11
ICYMI

Fairly simple logos for a league, I have the SVG's but I think their is something wrong with my converter.
Here is the decal pack with all colours and a cut variant.
Your files didn't work because they were a raster image saved as SVG and not a "real" vector drawing.

Would someone be able to help me with 3 decals off the car below as i cannot locate them in game?

• Audi Tire Center
  • Enertech
  • Girl (on top side air inlet)

starworks-motorsport-audi-r8-1.jpg

Find Audi Tire Center and Enertech here.
For the girl on the intake, I think @MMX or @PrinsvOranje made one... But you can search for "pin-up" in the decal engine and look through the 850 results.

Attachments

• AUDI TIRE CENTER.svg
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
  • NES-decal pack.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ENERTECH.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
No pin up girl from me.
Don't tell anybody, but I have to make my decals at work, so can't get into anything serious. I have to be quick about it.

MMX
No pin up girl from me.
Don't tell anybody, but I have to make my decals at work, so can't get into anything serious. I have to be quick about it.
I do most of them at work after my work hours too. What used to be my home office is now my boy's bedroom, and I don't feel confortable doing the decals on my laptop in the couch. And I have a clear road instead of going into the traffic jams. :embarrassed:

And congrats for your 2,000th post!

Last edited:
It’s the one I found too :lol:
google image search actually found the full high res poster from that uploaded decal. Here is a scan of the poster with a couple extra colors. Seeing it is small on the car you may not notice much difference.

Attachments

• pinupgirl.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
After a long time, I am back with GT Sport and I want to update my own livery design / my own team.

Could someone please convert these logos into a nice svg?

Each both with and without white background would be awesome! Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• atmosfair.png
    atmosfair.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 11
  • atmosfair_logo_de.png
    atmosfair_logo_de.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 13
  • logo_atmosfair_EN_blue_font.png
    logo_atmosfair_EN_blue_font.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 12
Hey decal gods, it's been awhile but I've got a bulk job for you if you're willing. Please find larger versions if you need to for better resolution.

logo.png

NAMI-service-Logo.jpg

breakthestigma.PNG

https://www.nami.org/NAMI/media/NAMI-Media/Images/whycare/whycare-sign-doyou-green.pdf (I can't find a large version in another file type. Can you crop out the bottom stuff so it's just the large "I care, do you?"
whycare-web-social-profile2.jpg

whycare-web-header.jpg
Please make this two separate decals, and crop off all the extra width.

Mental-900x572.png

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but I’m looking for someone to whip up a “team logo” for me. It wouldn’t be something too in-depth. Pm me if you can help. Thanks.

Hi guys, I have three different plans for this fortnight LEC and I would need your help for one of them.

If I finally don't use it for the LEC I will do for sure on other things as it's concerning my favorite football team !

If you could do this for me it would be very kind !

If possible please do without background and the text apart to allow me different things, if not it will be fine ! :)

View media item 56106
View media item 56105
These two would be helpful too if you can.

View media item 56104
View media item 56103
And if it's not too much work, this heart and text (together this time), sorry I didn't find it alone.
No matter if I don't have this one. :cheers:

View media item 56102
Thank you for what you do guys !

Edit: I forgot to say that the text only could be fine for me because I already have another version of the OGC Nice "logo" (don't know the English name for "blason")

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have three different plans for this fortnight LEC and I would need your help for one of them.

If I finally don't use it for the LEC I will do for sure on other things as it's concerning my favorite football team !

If you could do this for me it would be very kind !

If possible please do without background and the text apart to allow me different things, if not it will be fine ! :)

View media item 56106
View media item 56105
These two would be helpful too if you can.

View media item 56104
View media item 56103
And if it's not too much work, this heart and text (together this time), sorry I didn't find it alone.
No matter if I don't have this one. :cheers:

View media item 56102
Thank you for what you do guys !

Edit: I forgot to say that the text only could be fine for me because I already have another version of the OGC Nice "logo" (don't know the English name for "blason")

Not exactly the same font, but it works pretty fine.

Attachments

• OGCNice.FondsDeDotation.02.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 12
  • OGCNice.FondsDeDotation.01.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 15
  • OGCNice.FondsDeDotation.03.svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 12
To anyone who has a tonne of free time on their hands,,,
I have a few that I would appreciate being svg'd if that is at all possible.
Also, if possible, could the same shade of orange be used (except on the splash)? If so, could it be the orange in the banner (the darker one)?

With this first one, leave out the
words "TEAM 6" but leave in the
banner please.
crush.racing.jpg o-c-Banner.jpg

crush.ad.old.jpg crush.57.logo..png

o.c.logo.III.png o.c.logo.II.jpg

Thanking you in advance!

I’d need this for the new LEC
Here are the Ronald House as two separate decals.

After a long time, I am back with GT Sport and I want to update my own livery design / my own team.

Each both with and without white background would be awesome! Thank you so much in advance!
Do you know which font was used?

Hey decal gods, it's been awhile but I've got a bulk job for you if you're willing. Please find larger versions if you need to for better resolution.

logo.png

NAMI-service-Logo.jpg

breakthestigma.PNG

https://www.nami.org/NAMI/media/NAMI-Media/Images/whycare/whycare-sign-doyou-green.pdf (I can't find a large version in another file type. Can you crop out the bottom stuff so it's just the large "I care, do you?"
whycare-web-social-profile2.jpg

whycare-web-header.jpg
Please make this two separate decals, and crop off all the extra width.

Mental-900x572.png
Here is the first, I’ll do the others later (except the text cloud, it won’t fit, it may need 5 or 6 layers)

View media item 56101
I found an older version of this one but not this one.
Adding a white version based on @McDotter file, in case you need it on a dark base.

Attachments

• Help for Heroes - White.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Nami - logo.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Ronald House - only.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Ronald House - text.svg
    11 KB · Views: 11
I tried to make a simple decal with gradients, but the gradients don't work in GTS, where did i **** up?

tnx for looking.

Attachments

• swirl hood.svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 11

#

@McDotter please :)

(see my post above)

Back