GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hello, long time since i've done a request and i need quite few doing please!

On this one i only need the word LEASING
Screenshot_20200225-174823.jpg

From this picture i need PIXELGAS and LUCK 24 please. This was the only image i could find of either logo.
Screenshot_20200225-175021.jpg

This image i would like doing as shown and then also broken down into 3 components; the Eagle crest, the lines with Austria and finally the Olympic rings.
1200px-Österreichisches_Olympisches_Comité_logo.svg.png

This one i would like done as text only, no background.
4732-steffl_logo.jpg

European Capital. Tricky one this, maybe. I couldn't find any images at all so it's not clear and i have a feeling the triangle contains text. Don't worry if you can't get it exact, it's not a large decal on the finished car.
20200225_190126.jpg

Finally, i need 2 driver names making in capitals please. A. MÜLLER and L. LICHTNER-HOYER.

Your assistance in this, as always, is greatly appreciated - especially as i would like them doing quickly please! :sly:👍

I don't suppose there's any chance you guys could do me a few more drivers names please? I'm in need of the following 6, all in upper-case;

D. TURNER
S. SARRAZIN
D. BRABHAM
T. ENGE
R. KOX
P. LAMY

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• alz.svg
    5.5 KB · Views: 17
  • racing.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
  • r2endalz_org.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 14
And some alzheimer's ones. The racing to end alzheimer's text is just a generic font, but the other 2 are scanned.

I'm at work (working hard as usual...) so can't check if they'll work but they should be fine.
Thank you! I'll give them a try.
They look awesome! I'll post my near finished M4 over in the "IMSA livery " thread.
I've added my current finished livery now over there.

Last edited:
Hello again, sorry to be a pain in the arse but further to the 6 names requested in post #7299 i need 3 more, done as written here;

D. Turner
D. Brabham
A. Garcia

Then i also need a final few decals. I have took pictures of them from the actual car so if they are shown in white, that's how they need to be. I have supplied some google pictures just for reference even though the colour schemes are wrong.

This image contains nearly everything i need.

I need the Seven logo, the LMGT1 24 Heures Du Mans 2008 header (not number board) UGS, Oilexco and CLF.
Screenshot_20200226-185248.jpg

From this image i need the 7ascona.ch
Screenshot_20200226-185449.jpg

And all the following images are for reference.
Oilexco.gif

brand.gif

( ⬆️ Without lower line of txt please, in white as shown on main image)

Screenshot_20200226-185149.jpg

Thanks very much guys!

Last edited:
Easier for you if I give you the decals I'm talking about...

So with "CUGI" instead of "SIAN" please.
The 1 isn't necessary as long as I have the 2 & 3 duplicable and replaceable as they are here. :)

NB : I ask it to you because you did the "Sian" ones, but if anyone else can do that I'm OK! :D

Attachments

• Sian1.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Sian2.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Sian3.svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
Hello again, sorry to be a pain in the arse but further to the 6 names requested in post #7299 i need 3 more, done as written here;

D. Turner
D. Brabham
A. Garcia

Then i also need a final few decals. I have took pictures of them from the actual car so if they are shown in white, that's how they need to be. I have supplied some google pictures just for reference even though the colour schemes are wrong.

This image contains nearly everything i need.

I need the Seven logo, the LMGT1 24 Heures Du Mans 2008 header (not number board) UGS, Oilexco and CLF.
View attachment 894845
From this image i need the 7ascona.ch
View attachment 894846
And all the following images are for reference.
View attachment 894847
View attachment 894848
( ⬆️ Without lower line of txt please, in white as shown on main image)

View attachment 894849

Thanks very much guys!
Good to get the sample logos, however bigger is better for scan/trace. Really need them for everything you want, except driver names. Easily quadruples the time to make without them.
One zip and an untested one. Easy to miss when there are so many.
EDIT: added clf logo and holes in ugs logo ( both untested)

Attachments

• 7 ascona.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Things.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 18
  • clf.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 20
  • ugs2.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Easier for you if I give you the decals I'm talking about...

So with "CUGI" instead of "SIAN" please.
The 1 isn't necessary as long as I have the 2 & 3 duplicable and replaceable as they are here. :)

NB : I ask it to you because you did the "Sian" ones, but if anyone else can do that I'm OK! :D

Here we go ...

Attachments

• Cugi1.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Cugi2.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Cugi3.svg
    7.9 KB · Views: 12
Good to get the sample logos, however bigger is better for scan/trace. Really need them for everything you want, except driver names. Easily quadruples the time to make without them.
One zip and an untested one. Easy to miss when there are so many.
EDIT: added clf logo and holes in ugs logo ( both untested)

You Sir, are an absolute legend! The speed and quality of your work is mind boggling! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
:bowdown::cheers:

Thanks mate!!

Don't know the time it takes you to do that, it's not a hurry, but when you have to do another decal, if you can make me "ARMZ" and "NIKA" the same way it would be great!

Had a little bit of Time :D

Attachments

• ARMZ1.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
  • ARMZ3.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
  • ARMZ2.svg
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
  • NIKA1.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • NIKA2.svg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
  • NIKA3.svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
Could someone please convert these for me?
All on clear backgrounds please.

0a3941ad-d5d8-4936-a3e1-e0b7873025fd.gif beach-patrol.png

If you could just do the word "BEACH" thanx. Could this have a clear background too, please?
beach_word_pillow-rc85f5e025cfb4a849379b637f1f0d6a1_i5fbw_8byvr_307.jpg Capture.PNG

Thank you.

Anybody got a good quality grill and window surround decals for the DBR9 yet?
Try this.

upload_2020-2-28_9-0-40.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/1567832/8584499708793225736

Anybody got a good quality grill and window surround decals for the DBR9 yet?
And the DBR9 window.

upload_2020-2-28_9-26-27.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/1567832/7142796978682855944

Align with camera and look down at about a 45 degree angle and resize to suit. It should fit OK.

Last edited:
Can someone turn this logo into an SVG for me?

s-l300.jpg

This is easy enough for my skilllevel :D. Please complain if something is wrong with it.

Btw @daan I will post this in the Decal Discussion thread, if you don´t mind. I think there will be plenty of use for lot´s of people which just have purchased their own virtual DB9R

Attachments

• image2vector (6) (1).svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 8
This is easy enough for my skilllevel :D. Please complain if something is wrong with it.

Btw @daan I will post this in the Decal Discussion thread, if you don´t mind. I think there will be plenty of use for lot´s of people which just have purchased their own virtual DB9R
Thanks, literally the last decal I need.

Latest Posts

Back