GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi team,

Having a huge amount of trouble adapting some vectors available on wiki to an uploadable form. Most of the time I am successful in reducing the file size, particularly if using SVGOMG, however the displayed images are incorrect when uploaded to GTS (end up with random circles displaying across the images).

If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate new versions of:

1. Vatican City Flag
upload_2020-4-19_1-20-27.png

2. Ulster Banner (a.k.a. unofficial flag for Northern Ireland) (not the Ulster Provincial Flag)
upload_2020-4-19_1-21-54.png

3. Irish Green Harp Flag
upload_2020-4-19_1-22-43.png

upload_2020-4-19_1-24-0.png

Please ignore all black borders, these are from a screen snip.

Thank you

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-19_1-20-1.png
    upload_2020-4-19_1-20-1.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
Would it be possible to get some help with decals off the car in the following picture?
I have searched all across the decal function in game with no luck.

Decals needed are:
  • Hadoo (Door)
  • Endless website
  • Rear monitor (rear bumper. Not fully sure of this one...)
supergt-sugo-2012-911-team-taisan-endless-porsche-997-gt3-kyosuke-mineo-naoki-yokomizo.jpg

Many Thanks :cheers:

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get some help with decals off the car in the following picture?
I have searched all across the decal function in game with no luck.

Decals needed are:
  • Hadoo (Door)
  • Endless website
  • Rear monitor (rear bumper. Not fully sure of this one...)
supergt-sugo-2012-911-team-taisan-endless-porsche-997-gt3-kyosuke-mineo-naoki-yokomizo.jpg

Many Thanks :cheers:

Here the endless website.
It is not possible to do the other ones from this picture.

Attachments

• endless-sport.website.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 15
Hi team,

Having a huge amount of trouble adapting some vectors available on wiki to an uploadable form. Most of the time I am successful in reducing the file size, particularly if using SVGOMG, however the displayed images are incorrect when uploaded to GTS (end up with random circles displaying across the images).

If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate new versions of:

Thank you
If using SVGOMG use THIS VERSION ONLY. This version is optimized to work with GTSPORT and should avoid the random circle problem. If grabbing a SVG from Wikipedia take note of the file size. If it is over 40kb it is unlikely to be able to be reduced. Although it can depend allot on how it is made. They don't have a file size restriction at Wikipedia so they are rarely made economically, size wise.

All of your pictures have considerable detail and the only way to keep them under 15kb is to hand trace them. Watch a little of THIS VIDEO starting at 3:05 to see how much time is involved.

I had a crown suitable for the Ulster flag so that did not take very long. I would not consider doing the Vatican flag as it is overly complex and would take a very long time. Plus most of the detail would be very small on the car so really not worth it. Each of the harps took over an hour each. I made both with no background. Please avoid requesting detailed images (and definitely not four at once) in future . Most requests like this are usually ignored and not everyone here does hand tracing due to the time factor. If it was a simple process than most of the Wikipedia svg files would already be in the game. Some of the most complex decals uploaded in GTSPORT have taken people over 4 hours to make.

Attachments

• Flag_of_Leinster.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
  • harp.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Ulster Banner.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
Ok, so I've been doing some stuff in Photoshop (easier for me as I've worked with it previously). I then export the path to illustrator, and save it as .svg.

Open it with Inkscape and follow the instructions of the original post.

When trying to upload multiple files, this is what happens:

9KkScu0.jpg

This is just an example. Anyone has any advice, please?

Ok, so I've been doing some stuff in Photoshop (easier for me as I've worked with it previously). I then export the path to illustrator, and save it as .svg.

Open it with Inkscape and follow the instructions of the original post.

When trying to upload multiple files, this is what happens:

9KkScu0.jpg

This is just an example. Anyone has any advice, please?
I would guess that your SVG is not valid for GTS. Upload it here and we'll have a look.

Would anyone mind converting this text for me?

Attachments

• 005B383E-E07D-43D9-8199-88E269C9A493.jpeg
    005B383E-E07D-43D9-8199-88E269C9A493.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
I would guess that your SVG is not valid for GTS. Upload it here and we'll have a look.

Edit: whoops @daan already said it . Can delete this comment.

Guys, I really appreciate your help. :cheers:
This wasn't the thread to ask for this kind of help, but I managed to do what I wanted.

It was a simple solution, instead of uploading directly from my PC, I went to https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/ and passed all the files through the site. Problem solved :)

Could someone convert the Peroni logo at the center of this without the drop shadow, the Dal 1846 with the two dots, and the set of triangles with Peroni written around them inside the crest at the top of the logo into separate SVG files? I'm struggling to get the paths to line up correctly in illustrator. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• peroni-30l-50l-image-2@2x.jpg
    peroni-30l-50l-image-2@2x.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 14
Could someone convert the Peroni logo at the center of this without the drop shadow, the Dal 1846 with the two dots, and the set of triangles with Peroni written around them inside the crest at the top of the logo into separate SVG files? I'm struggling to get the paths to line up correctly in illustrator. Thanks in advance!
So would that be three decals all up ? It could also be read as two. Here are several , hopefully covers what you want.

Attachments

• dal and star.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 12
  • dal.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
  • peroni all.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 14
  • peroni.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 12
  • peroni star.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 12
I found their website and it is not their normal font. It did have a much clearer picture of the 3x3 boxes. For conversion a photo of a car should be the last resort (also harder to match colors) . However it looks like a one off version for this livery. Due to distortion of the text on the car surface the best way is to use an existing font to keep it clean and in proportion. I could not find the exact font but it is the closest I had.
Edit: Added 2nd version with 3x3 square smaller (not tested)

Attachments

• btr.svg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
  • btr2.svg
    9.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Im requesting a SVG file for CIBE. Ive tried to convert it and upload it myself but my convergians ends up with no yellow background and if i did upload it all i get is a blank squared screen/picture.

I relaly want the simple CIBE one with yellow background but would be happy with both too, if u can do it with no problem.

Attachments

• 154723.jpg
    154723.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Cibie-large-510x219.jpg
    Cibie-large-510x219.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 11

Latest Posts

Back