GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hello, I wonder if anyone can make the BTL logo Beetle gr3.
Thank you

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180213174321.jpg
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180213174321.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi, I am a Chinese from Hong Kong and I can recognize the red character is 合誠汽車有限公司 and it is the real comany name in HK.

For the yellow character in green background, I can see it is 福六福集團. I try to google it but no luck, perhapes it’s no longer exist. Also I can’t recognize the English associate with it, seems something like “Lock Huck Enterprise” as shown in the attached poster.

View attachment 714454

I have both fronts in my MacBook computer, I will help to make both in AI when I have time later this week.
Hi @unclecheong !. Thank you so much, It's amazing that you where able to locate that logo, I guess it is easier when living in Hong Kong:). That sounds great, thank you for taking you're time to make them! Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I wonder if anyone can make the BTL logo Beetle gr3.
Thank you
the picture was not very clear could not find it online so used my livery editor in game to get slightly clearer and more straight on screenshot and came up with the following

Attachments

• btl.zip
    1 KB · Views: 15
Hey GTPlanet, I have a request for two decals of the logos of the company that I work for. The first is just the text "Anime Pavilion". It needs to be able to be changed to different colors.
imgres
The next one is our mascot. No color changing.
hWwcll0R_400x400.jpg
image1-1.jpg

Hey GTPlanet, I have a request for two decals of the logos of the company that I work for. The first is just the text "Anime Pavilion". It needs to be able to be changed to different colors.
imgres
The next one is our mascot. No color changing.
the anime pavilion sign is not exactly straight tried to make it a bit better(a letter head may have been better) you can set the color change part after you upload it when you share you have those options
The mascot is fairly involved probably a bit too hard for me

Attachments

• anime.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 8
Im loving this thread! so helpful, and downloaded tons of your decals already! keep it up! Could someone convert this logo of the 2011 french WRC round for me?

Attachments

• credit-mutuel-logo.jpg
    credit-mutuel-logo.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 13
OK, I have a new one! I would still like all the ones associated with the Irish TV Vantage but would anyone be able to do this one? I'm only after the central part (Safe Group and the 4 rows of dots) but could you do the four rows of dots as a separate part to the lettering and enable the lettering to be coloured please? As always, I would need it to be available in game as I have no means of transferring from here to the game. Thanks.

ext.jpg

Hi wizards

Could a wizard make me these 3 decals please

Attachments

• _20180214_233540.JPG
    _20180214_233540.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 10
  • _20180214_233606.JPG
    _20180214_233606.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
  • _20180214_233625.JPG
    _20180214_233625.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
the picture was not very clear could not find it online so used my livery editor in game to get slightly clearer and more straight on screenshot and came up with the following

Hello, in the meantime I thank you for creating the logo, even if it was not easy.:bowdown:
The problem is that I can not transfer the file.:guilty:

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
Hello, in the meantime I thank you for creating the logo, even if it was not easy.:bowdown:
The problem is that I can not transfer the file.:guilty:
maybe re download file and try again I just used the file from this site and it uploaded fine if you still have problems I could share mine in game

I have checked and can find no decal for the XD Series of KMC Wheels within GT Sport. I have found a few and was hoping that one of you guys could convert it and upload it!? Thanks in advance.

imageedit_1_5750135116.png
imageedit_4_4690738227.png
images.jpg

Can somebody load and share these 2 SAFEGROUP decals in game for Lebowski as I don't want requests to show in my gallery in game

Attachments

• safegroup.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
No problem :cheers:, I am curious to see the end result!. Side note: What search tag other than SafeGroup would you want?.

Safegroup all as one word will be fine thanks. I confess to not knowing anything about the company, however without that one decal the livery is pointless! Should have it made in a few days, currently working on another BMW Z4 !

Safegroup all as one word will be fine thanks. I confess to not knowing anything about the company, however without that one decal the livery is pointless! Should have it made in a few days, currently working on another BMW Z4 !
They are shared now @Lebowski . Tags are: #safe #group #vantage. Or look for them in the Shapes search:)

As always, I would need it to be available in game as I have no means of transferring from here to the game. Thanks.
Any device with a browser can be used to upload the files. As long as you can download the files from here, and unzip them, then you're good to go.

Back