GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
@MatskiMonk if you want and have time could you do this number #60 and the MagicMichael seperatly for me?
images

Should do the job.

Attachments

• MM.zip
    6 KB · Views: 22
Here are the Rekluse and Supersprox files
Can you be more specific on the Gariboldi racing logo? Do you want the Honda racing part ? also which color scheme?
update: (have added the first Gariboldi racing on its own, without red background )

The Tim Gajser logo has a lot of spatter probably difficult to replicate.
Have done tim Gajser gt243 without splatter and with a gradient instead if they help at all

Thanks mate.:cheers::bowdown:
About the Gariboldi logo,just added the second pic on white background if the red one was to hard to convert ;) .
Can you also do the b&w rekluse logo?
The GT243 logo's are fine !!!!!👍👍👍👍
Thanks for the fast reply ;)

Edit:The Gariboldi logo is fine!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks mate.:cheers::bowdown:
About the Gariboldi logo,just added the second pic on white background if the red one was to hard to convert ;) .
Can you also do the b&w rekluse logo?
The GT243 logo's are fine !!!!!👍👍👍👍
Thanks for the fast reply ;)

Edit:The Gariboldi logo is fine!!!!!
heres rekluse in mono and also gariboldi with racing in a color that can be seen

Attachments

• gariboldi+.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 9
@quinnidor You did a great job for me on a previous decal I wanted to ask if you would be kind enough to do one more for me.
I searched for it in the game but nobody has done one yet.
It is the NCM Motorsports Park logo or the
National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park a new 20mill race track for the corvette plant and also a track I do track days on with my Ducati Motorcycle.
I would really like to add this to a livery.

View attachment 715397 View attachment 715398
(I now you didn't ask me, but you didn't do the @ thing properly either so @quinnidor hasn't seen this yet.)

Is this one OK? The one with the gradient would be tricky to do.

upload_2018-2-19_13-49-24.png

I'll share it when I get home tonight.

(I now you didn't ask me, but you didn't do the @ thing properly either so @quinnidor hasn't seen this yet.)

Is this one OK? The one with the gradient would be tricky to do.

View attachment 715451

I'll share it when I get home tonight.

Sorry about that.

Yes that is great and looks awesome.
Thank you for taking the time to do that for me. I really do appreciate it.

Can someone make some names for me please?
These names are what I need

Klienubing
Galati
Cunningham

Just the last names would be fine as shown above
If you can choose the font I would appreciate it in the font below

th.jpeg

Need some more for my Tim Gajser project.
Maybe they are already in game but can't find them.

Renthal
renthal_preview.png

Twin Air (2 options,don't mid which one)

92326.jpg

twin-air.200x100.png

CRF

honda_crf_3_b.png

HSF Logistics

hsflogo.png

images

MXGP

Black

mxgp_1.jpg

White

MXGP-logo-1500x1125.jpg

If anyboy would be so kind,thanks.

Need some more for my Tim Gajser project.
Maybe they are already in game but can't find them.

Renthal
renthal_preview.png

Twin Air (2 options,don't mid which one)

92326.jpg

twin-air.200x100.png

CRF

honda_crf_3_b.png

HSF Logistics

hsflogo.png

images

MXGP

Black

mxgp_1.jpg

White

MXGP-logo-1500x1125.jpg

If anyboy would be so kind,thanks.

OK. Let's see. (Your in luck as I have a toothache and this is keeping it off my mind , a bit)
1 x Renthal (found higher res pic that was red outline white letters so did it that way) ... can be changed
1 x Twin Air (oval option - was easiest)
1 x CRF
2 x HSF Logistics (did both styles)
2 x MXGP b&w both with gradients to try and match pics

Have fun livery-ing

Attachments

• job.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 32
Can someone help me out with these?.

I don't demand this PROBALANCE Protein Water bottle to be done in Crystal quality, it's okay if it becomes a simplified version, quick trace or something. It should have a transparent background.

56863_1_3.jpg

Enertech logo, with transparent background.

ab9b8cf85c5992a89b9d8c4921773b73.jpg

PROBALANCE logo text sticker with transparent background.

images-1.png

ALTA TOWERS logo with transparent background.

2018-02-20-00-31-37--918091046.png

TengTools as seen, and I need them separately.

Teng-Tools-Brand-Image.jpg

Then from this picture, a livery I would like to do, the #WeAreGinetta, and the web address WWW.CENTURYMOTORSPORT.COM

C6Ylb5ZWYAU8F0Z.jpg

If anyone would do these for me, I would much appreciate it. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Let's see. (Your in luck as I have a toothache and this is keeping it off my mind , a bit)
1 x Renthal (found higher res pic that was red outline white letters so did it that way) ... can be changed
1 x Twin Air (oval option - was easiest)
1 x CRF
2 x HSF Logistics (did both styles)
2 x MXGP b&w both with gradients to try and match pics

Have fun livery-ing

Thank,will do when i've got time.
I'll share the result in my thread when finished ;)

Thank you very much @MatskiMonk :cheers:. I understand your time schedule, though I hope you will do the others later, otherwise let me know, then I ask Mugs123, or Maninashed. Would you mind leave the Zip files here for all of them, I would like to upload them myself, I will mention that it is you that have created them:). Thank you again, they look awesome:).

Edit: Could I kindly ask you to make a version of Enertech, with the white lines in the square logo cut out to be transparent:). Thanks.

Thank you very much @MatskiMonk :cheers:. I understand your time schedule, though I hope you will do the others later, otherwise let me know, then I ask Mugs123, or Maninashed. Would you mind leave the Zip files here for all of them, I would like to upload them myself, I will mention that it is you that have created them:). Thank you again, they look awesome:).

Edit: Could I kindly ask you to make a version of Enertech, with the white lines in the square logo cut out to be transparent:). Thanks.

Zip file attached with the files above, including the Enertech one without the white bits...

edit: The bottle will take some doing, else it will look awful... so no promises, If someone else can/wants to do the others 👍

Attachments

• Original.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
@quinnidor Can youconvert this picture to SVG?
0o1vXj7.png

My attempts to obtain 15kb died in ruins.
You can also do similiar logo or create nice emblems for my virtual team (#TeamTMTZ).
OF course if You want ;)

Last edited:
Zip file attached with the files above, including the Enertech one without the white bits...

edit: The bottle will take some doing, else it will look awful... so no promises, If someone else can/wants to do the others 👍
Thank you very much @MatskiMonk :). I follow you about the bottle!, I'm glad you give it a try. Could cropping out all the text after trace or the thing you do solve some of it?, then do all the texts separately, upload all the text parts on It's own?:)

Thank you very much @MatskiMonk :). I follow you about the bottle!, I'm glad you give it a try. Could cropping out all the text after trace or the thing you do solve some of it?, then do all the texts separately, upload all the text parts on It's own?:)

Yeah, probably a couple of decals in the end. Might try it tomorrow.

Anyway..

Alta Towers attached as a zip.

Attachments

• Alta Towers.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 14
Yeah, probably a couple of decals in the end. Might try it tomorrow.

Anyway..

Alta Towers attached as a zip.
Thanks for all your hard work @MatskiMonk :), I really appreciate it!. Thanks for the Alta Towers logo, it looks amazing. Thank you for giving it a try tomorrow, hope you solve it:cheers:. Thx also to everyone of you who make and create all the logos by request for the rest of us in here!, you all do a fabulous job! Thx:) gt6champ...

Alright, so I wanted to make myself a nice, clean livery for a 911 GT3 before I ran the endurance race, and have gotten most of the way to making a pretty good replica of the car in the links below:

http://cdn1.evo.co.uk/sites/evo/files/styles/gallery_adv/public/911_martini.jpg?itok=YeOvm-nT
http://www.evo.co.uk/14582/porsches-flaunt-martini-racing-livery-in-sochi-pictures#0
http://gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Porsche-10.jpg

But the stripes running from the back of the front wheel all the way back to the rear bumper have been kicking my ass. I've tried using the premade decals but haven't been able to come to a satisfactory result. I'm hopeful that someone will be able to figure out a way to make a decal (or maybe two or three that can be fused together in the editor) to help me out, because I'd at least like to put this together myself knowing I got most of the way there myself. If not I will humbly accept a complete livery. If anyone is willing to help and needs the color values, here they are (all decimal values):

Red - 98,92,91
Dark Blue - 62,76,20
Sky Blue - 54,64,95

Back