SVG Uploader not working!

• Thread starter AutoAlf
  • 23 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi guys, looking for a solution after trying some troubleshooting myself.

I have tried to upload SVG decals with the same method I have used before (vectorizer.io) - created an svg file smaller than 15kb.

When I upload, it shows as complete but then doesn't appear with the rest of my decals.. what is going on? :embarrassed:

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 23.37.23.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 23.37.23.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 49
It's a global server issue of some sort that started today. People also cannot download other people's decals.
Thanks dude! I just realised that, I'd spent about 2 hours on the community site downloading decals.. or so I thought :( any official comment from PD/GT on the issue? Wondering how to know when it's resolved!

Thanks dude! I just realised that, I'd spent about 2 hours on the community site downloading decals.. or so I thought :( any official comment from PD/GT on the issue? Wondering how to know when it's resolved!
Yes i would also like to know when the issue has been fixed..

Hi guys...

I think the error is back. Have created some svg files, uploaded them to my gallery but can't use them as they turn out "transparent" in the livery editor. So frustrating...

Cheers
Tom

Hi guys...

I think the error is back. Have created some svg files, uploaded them to my gallery but can't use them as they turn out "transparent" in the livery editor. So frustrating...

Cheers
Tom
That's usually because they are not valid, GTS spec, SVGs. Upload them and we can have a look.

That's usually because they are not valid, GTS spec, SVGs. Upload them and we can have a look.
Okay...here they are !

Attachments

• 98.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Mäkinen(2).svg
    6.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Taka-Q.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 20
Hi Daan,

did you find something wrong with my decals ? I think, if they were not GTS spec compliant, they wouldn't have allowed me to upload them, no ?
Thx
Tom
All the uploader cares about is that they are SVG format and under 15kb. It doesn't check the validity of the SVG.

Here are your files that now work in GTS. All I did to them was to load them into Inkscape, and save them as optimised SVG.

Attachments

• Taka-Q.svg
    3.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Mäkinen(2).svg
    5 KB · Views: 11
  • 98.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
All the uploader cares about is that they are SVG format and under 15kb. It doesn't check the validity of the SVG.

Here are your files that now work in GTS. All I did to them was to load them into Inkscape, and save them as optimised SVG.
Hi Daan,

thank you so much...they work now in GTS ! I wonder what Inkscape does to the decals that they didn't work before :-(
Cheers, Tom

Hi Daan,

thank you so much...they work now in GTS ! I wonder what Inkscape does to the decals that they didn't work before :-(
Cheers, Tom
Hi Daan,

may I ask your professional help again ? I tried to do same as you did, but doesn't work :-( Saved these pics in Inkscape as optimised svg...but no.
So may you have a look at these, again ? Thanks in advance !
Tom

Attachments

• bodyfence.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
  • vinyl1.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 11
  • pastorello-competition-blanc.svg
    600 bytes · Views: 12
Hi Daan,

may I ask your professional help again ? I tried to do same as you did, but doesn't work :-( Saved these pics in Inkscape as optimised svg...but no.
So may you have a look at these, again ? Thanks in advance !
Tom
I am no expert. You'd be better off asking here as this is not the thread for it.

I am no expert. You'd be better off asking here as this is not the thread for it.
HI Daan,

no probs...meanwhile I found a way to properly upload my decals...and they work !
Again, many thanks for your help !
Cheers, Tom

I
Hi guys, looking for a solution after trying some troubleshooting myself.

I have tried to upload SVG decals with the same method I have used before (vectorizer.io) - created an svg file smaller than 15kb.

When I upload, it shows as complete but then doesn't appear with the rest of my decals.. what is going on? :embarrassed:

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!
I have a similar problem, it shows the decal in my inventory, but after uploading the decal is just completely blank.

I
I have a similar problem, it shows the decal in my inventory, but after uploading the decal is just completely blank.
Your issue is almost certainly nothing to do with the issue that this thread was created for. The problem you have is that the SVG you are trying to upload is not a valid GTS spec SVG.

Hi, Could anyone please send link to the .SVG Uploader please? I’ve search gran turismo site & logged in but can’t for the life of me find where to upload? Can see everything else & look at the manual to how you do it? Just not where to do it? :/ In advance Thanks v much :)

Hi, Could anyone please send link to the .SVG Uploader please? I’ve search gran turismo site & logged in but can’t for the life of me find where to upload? Can see everything else & look at the manual to how you do it? Just not where to do it? :/ In advance Thanks v much :)
1674402835652.png

Back