SVX's Gallery // Performance Through Lightweight, [San], Saigo No // 14/02/2015

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55 comments
I really, really like that RCZ shot! :)
Very nice collection of cars and great photos. Love your angles in this set 👍
Not bad, Joshua! 👍 Like the 2nd Focus and RCZ shot!
Nice job on this set, love the 2nd Focus shot. 👍
My favourite has to be the last shot, since I like the snazzy angle.

Many thanks for having a look! :cheers:

I still reckon that there are too many similar angles in this set. But because you have quite a few different cars in this set, the angles sort of set a theme themselves... They look great though.

Except for that RCZ shot... You know how when you first showed it to me I said "I don't like that shot," right? Well... I still don't like it. :lol: It still makes the Peugeot look like a butt, but I guess it's a change from it looking like a deformed fish that slightly resembles a cat.

:lol:

Thanks, Alex. :cheers:

A Car Fit for Racing

I'll go get my coat. Alas, I hope you enjoy. 👍

That's all for now, but not forever. ;)

Thanks for looking, please put forward your criticisms, I need to get better some way or another. :)

Cheers! :cheers:

Good set, I like the first three the most. 👍 I think 4 would work better as a landscape shot.

I'm liking #3! 👍

We should do online photoshoots, Joshua! :D

Good set, I like the first three the most. 👍 I think 4 would work better as a landscape shot.

Thanks for the constructive comment Rob. :cheers:

2 & 3 are very good.

Finally got my Gimp Working. I decided to do a edit. Of #3. :3

Thanks Kitten! Very nice editing in that shot too. 👍

Very nice set with interesting compositions. Shot is 3 excellent. Not a car that is shot much.

Thank you very much mazda. I got the idea to shoot this car from you, actually. :)

I'm liking #3! 👍

We should do online photoshoots, Joshua! :D

Thanks Justin!

Yeah, that would be awesome. Hit me up when you're keen! :D

Beam of Sunshine

Thank you very much for stopping by. :cheers:

New update coming soon! :D

Getting better. 👍

I like the third one the most of this set, the first two don't have bad angles either.

Nice shots once more. Well composed and executed with appropriate editing 👍

Interesting to know my single shot of the Honda Fit inspired you :D

Getting better. 👍

I like the third one the most of this set, the first two don't have bad angles either.

Great Clio set. Nice work as always!

Some really nice work in here, looking forward to future sets.

Looking at this set, I've got to update my gallery. 👍

That's a real nice set - a beam of sunshine indeed. 👍 :)

Nice shots once more. Well composed and executed with appropriate editing 👍

Interesting to know my single shot of the Honda Fit inspired you :D

Many thanks for the comments! :)

Performance Through Lightweight Pt. 1

Am I back? Maybe. I just acquired CS6, so I thought I'd have a go with some shots I should have edited nearly a year ago. :lol:

Tried a lot of new things in this update, some of you may not appreciate the extreme contrast in some cases, but that's fine!

Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated. :)

Stratos - @Grand Prix
Alpine - @Skython
Europa- Me

Thanks! :)

Nice vibrant set :cheers:

Welcome back Josh! Nice colorful and contrasted set. Fave shots are 7, 8 and 9. 👍

That's it ! Great work 👍

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. :cheers:

Performance Through Lightweight, [Ni]

Well, this is an unusual turn of events, it hasn't even been six months yet! 'Ni', is Japanese for 'two', this being part two and me being a rather large Japanese nut it fits well. ;)

Cars have the same drivers as last time.

Hope you enjoy, any comments and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated.

I've been listening to a lot of Kavinsky recently, and found these songs quite accompanying to the set:

Excellent set once more, with very original angles especially 👍 Pics #5 #8 #10 #11 #13 & #14 are my fav' 👍

excellent set !!! :)

Excellent set once more, with very original angles especially 👍 Pics #5 #8 #10 #11 #13 & #14 are my fav' 👍

My favourite part of this shot has to be the low down angle.

Many thanks for stopping by and commenting chaps. :cheers:

Performance Through Lightweight, [San], Saigo No

The third and final part of this set! One of these pictures act as a preview for the next update, but which one is it? ;)
Hope you enjoy, any comments and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated.
First, competition entries:

CCCL

Now, on to the update.

Last edited:
Your "performance through lightweight" sets are each time very well done. Once more some very great angles (the #5 and the last for example) and a very realistic global rendering. Great work 👍
(there is a pic which is posted twice ;) )

Your "performance through lightweight" sets are each time very well done. Once more some very great angles (the #5 and the last for example) and a very realistic global rendering. Great work 👍

Many thanks man. :cheers:

(there is a pic which is posted twice ;) )

I was actually wondering how long it'd take before anyone would say anything. :lol: There's actually a difference between them - one has a slight washed out look to the shadows and the other has more natural colours. ;)

Out of all the shots my favourite has to be number two for a few reasons. But the main one has to be the layout.

Back