- 211
GranTuri55There aint many Swedish Cars in the Game coz Swedish cars are crap.
"okay"
GranTuri55There aint many Swedish Cars in the Game coz Swedish cars are crap.
I and probably 99% here probably disagree. Swedish cars are very nice and safe. If they weren't so expensive I wouldn't mind buying one.GranTuri55There aint many Swedish Cars in the Game coz Swedish cars are crap.
34 posts and thats the best you could do.GranTuri55There aint many Swedish Cars in the Game coz Swedish cars are crap.
GranTuri55There aint many Swedish Cars in the Game coz Swedish cars are crap.
GranTuri55There aint many Swedish Cars in the Game coz Swedish cars are crap.
Mazda6sTuner.... And there is an option to recess all the workings of the under carriage and make it flat. That causes the car to have a drag Coefficient of 0.25.
Mazda6sTunerQuick side note. I noticed that work of art car above has a drag coefficient of 0.297. What kinda made me think was my parents Lexus LS430 has a drag Coefficient of 0.26.... And there is an option to recess all the workings of the under carriage and make it flat. That causes the car to have a drag Coefficient of 0.25. Now, does that mean that a $60,000 Lexus is more areodynamic than a supercar......than MOST cars? I mena the Lamborghini Murcielago has a drag Coefficient of .027! Am i missing something?![]()
Epinionator89Imagine the possibilities if they stuffed the Koenigsegg's engine into that, lightened it up, and tweaked a couple other things... a higher record?
Love how the CCR's driver-side door opens.![]()