Sweet drift update 17-12-2011

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 93 comments
My 1015 HP Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR.

I was streaming with my Viper and got to an incredible 424 Km/h.

Edit : My viper has got 1018 HP now lol.

Last edited:
Brilliant update. You have a very unique style, and I'm a big fan. You're lighting is superlative 👍

Really good sets here- the skylines at night have a really moody atmosphere, the S2000 set is great, and the the viper looks really cool. Nice work there 👍

Really good sets here- the skylines at night have a really moody atmosphere, the S2000 set is great, and the the viper looks really cool. Nice work there 👍

Thanks a lot. I know the Viper and Ford photoshoot look like eachother XD, but they are pretty nice I think. I am going to post an insane drift with photos so keep an eye on my album ;).

that 2nd Veyron picture is just amazing!
May I ask, what options you used and if you have finished it on you pc, what you did to it?
I just love that picture!

greetings,

Hai

that 2nd Veyron picture is just amazing!
May I ask, what options you used and if you have finished it on you pc, what you did to it?
I just love that picture!

greetings,

Hai

I never edit my pics on my PC ^^, I dont have HD and I did it with the ''stock'' colors and put panning on 3 and the other thing on 60 ( that thing that can go up to 8000, I dont know it in English XD )

That second Veyron shot is amazing, i like the colour on that car and the Focus shots are great also.
The Merc is not really my thing but the shots are pretty good :dopey:

That second Veyron shot is amazing, i like the colour on that car and the Focus shots are great also.
The Merc is not really my thing but the shots are pretty good :dopey:

Thanks. I traded a X2010 for that Veyron. I just wanted it in that color. I hate the car XD, but it looks pretty nice.

I love most german cars. BMW, Benz and Porsche and all VW Golf ( only in GTI or R32 XD). I cant believe there is no VW Golf V R32 and Scirocco in this game.

Back