Switch Back to Stock Wheels... $3500!

  • Thread starter Thread starter simplygriff
  • 6 comments
  • 942 views
Messages
35
Messages
simplygriff
Just a heads up cause I didn't know, but switching back to stock wheels costs another $3500. Did I miss some kind of visual warning about that? Kinda ridiculous... :(
-G
 
Yup, better than not being able to return to stock wheels. I guess it is just simulating the cost of exchanging tires from one set to another, cause AFAIK is not free.
 
It's free when I put my stock wheels and tires in my garage. :sly: There should be some way to keep different sets of wheels available. Especially for the amount of money they cost in game.
-G
 
Yup, better than not being able to return to stock wheels. I guess it is just simulating the cost of exchanging tires from one set to another, cause AFAIK is not free.

It also doesnt cost nearly as much as that to do it. In fact in reality it's much closer to being free than costing $3500 to change some wheels.

The prices are ridiculous. I love how with all the aero parts, if you want to switch back to standard you have to pay the full price of what you paid for the part. Who's bright idea was that?

I think in the real world if I buy a spoiler, remove it, then want to put it back on, I dont actually have to buy the spoiler again. This game annoys me.
 
Yup, better than not being able to return to stock wheels. I guess it is just simulating the cost of exchanging tires from one set to another, cause AFAIK is not free.

? It costs at the MOST $50 to have a local tyre merchant transfer tyres from one set of wheels to another. Almost everyone I know that swaps wheels on their cars keeps their stock wheels in their garage for this very reason.
 
What i hate is the spoiler options

I should be able to dewing any car i want.
 
Guys, can you understand that charging us 50CR to put back wheels, is the same than charging 0CR? In past GT games people complained about not having to pay to revert things, now its to expensive.

Give up! 👍
 
Back