R RDB Messages 162 Messages RDB Mar 4, 2011 #1 "Switched" stands for what in the car profile? Sorry for being such a noob.
1 1 tYp3 L1k3 D15 Messages 60 Messages wickednitro Mar 4, 2011 #2 I think it refers to how many times you have switched to that car from another car.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 4, 2011 #3 1 tYp3 L1k3 D15 I think it refers to how many times you have switched to that car from another car. Click to expand... 👍
1 tYp3 L1k3 D15 I think it refers to how many times you have switched to that car from another car. Click to expand... 👍
R RDB Messages 162 Messages RDB Mar 4, 2011 #4 Thats it! Crap and why does some people care about 0 switched cars. I understand 0 mileage but 0 switched??? I tried trading a 0 mileage car then the other trader came back to me and said he doesn't want it as its not 0 switched.
Thats it! Crap and why does some people care about 0 switched cars. I understand 0 mileage but 0 switched??? I tried trading a 0 mileage car then the other trader came back to me and said he doesn't want it as its not 0 switched.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 4, 2011 #5 People want to be pristine collectors. I don't understand, but to each their own.