Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheddar Bob? The Unknown matters? Well I guess thats why Im stuck in this thread. Because its unknown to the people who actually are good and show respect to others. Btw, No one cares if your bros with other people on other teams because I see no proof. This team is just a knockoff of Newbs of OsakaHQ.
We know my slow friend so does everyone else get over it why you always up to no good find something to do lil buddy im sorry your team fell apart on you because you wouldn't battle syn or u mad because we wouldn't battle your team when I ran OHQ anyways no one cares beat it child. Bye the way that mcr team you claim to be on this week is ran by a former OHQ member do your home work and maybe then you will get some respect and if you do extra credit I guarantee you wont find a team that matters that has no OHQ member on it. I bet that hurts your little head and burns your little eyes to read but prove me wrong. Now go ride your new teams nuts and we will still be here waiting on gt6 while your still trying to make a name for yourself on gt5!:)👍

Last edited:
We know my slow friend so does everyone else get over it why you always up to no good find something to do lil buddy im sorry your team fell apart on you because you wouldn't battle syn or u mad because we wouldn't battle your team when I ran OHQ anyways no one cares beat it child. Bye the way that mcr team you claim to be on this week is ran by a former OHQ member do your home work and maybe then you will get some respect and if you do extra credit I guarantee you wont find a team that matters that has no OHQ member on it. I bet that hurts your little head and burns your little eyes to read but prove me wrong. Now go ride your new teams nuts and we will still be here waiting on gt6 while your still trying to make a name for yourself on gt5!:)👍

Lol you must've of forgot how badly you lost and raged my lobby when I beat you. It was proven. I beat you 4-2 you needed redos because you kept messing up, JSD-DUDDY, and Yumi can vouch for me so can Kyoki. To be honest I don't care who was on OHQ because at the end of the day they still didn't join this mess you call a team. It mean really. BTW I've already name a name for myself pops. Have you? Because I don't see you furthering yourself or the team. I didn't fail to run Alpine, It was time for Alpines to be put down. I actually run things professionally and saw that It had to be done. No failure here. Ive beaten you atleast 3 times and i'll give you the 1st time yea you beat me but i've progressed using actual "Real" drift machines, not a SSR. Don't worry though i'll be back for this hyperactive so called "Team" Get ready because i'll record it this time to prove that i've beaten you and your Trash Talking Team. Oh and if im correct, isnt Osaka the only other team that you have actually been accepted into? Because ive been invited to alot thank you and MCR is a good team, and ive been in MCR for about 2 months now. Soo.. Get lost Old man. 👍

Ok. I am the Leader of MCR. I was NEVER Osaka HQ.

Can we just drop the whole situation. It's immature really on both sides. This isn't how i expect my Team members to be reacting and nor did I expect this from SynD1.

So just end it here.

Last edited:
I fell like after beating , beating topshot an his own comp getting kicked overtake from the lobby after beating him shows no respect, sorry dude done with your team members in there lobbys/in comps.

An overtake 🤬 only thing you did with osakahq, osakahq was make the 🤬 team worst dude no pride I was better of running osakahq they were better back than dude actually won team battles, an comps back than with out going in 🤬 every team.

Last edited:
I fell like after beating , beating topshot an his own comp getting kicked overtake from the lobby after beating him shows no respect, sorry dude done with your team members in there lobbys/in comps.

An overtake 🤬 only thing you did with osakahq, osakahq was make the 🤬 team worst dude no pride I was better of running osakahq they were better back than dude actually won team battles, an comps back than with out going in 🤬 every team.

Thank you.

guys can you all please stop everyone is acting immature... Just stop provoking an issue and let overtake manage his team. There has been way too much drama on this thread now it's time to leave it alone.

guys can you all please stop everyone is acting immature... Just stop provoking an issue and let overtake manage his team. There has been way too much drama on this thread now it's time to leave it alone.

I did state that it should end. I think it's best we just leave it ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back