• 10 comments

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
Welcome to my thread, and welcome to my courses.

I will post courses I make here, be it real courses, old school GT courses, or ones that are fun to race on.

If you want to download them, you can find them here.

Complex String (GT3)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-01 kl. 22.55.22.png

Length:
5.81 miles

Track width:
10 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
Oh, the classic course from Gran Turismo 3. I think we all remember this track very well, using the RUF for maybe the first time. This track was hard to make, not sure if it is 1:1 in scale, but it is a lot of fun to drive around this track nonetheless. Because of app limitations I couldn't get the track as tight as I wanted, and the corners in the middle aren't as sharp as they are in GT3. But it's a great track. I had a lot of fun making it, even though I got frustrated a couple of times and had to start over (10km limit.. yeah.)

Special Stage Route 11 (GT3)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-02 kl. 14.36.10.png

Length:
3.94 miles

Track width:
10 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
The SSR everyone wants back. Tempted to make the SSR City that some people have made but the picture wasn't supported by the app. Anyway a great track, fun to drive. Test it out and give me your thoughts!

Costa di Amalfi (GT4)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-02 kl. 13.42.38.png

Length:
4.66 miles

Track width:
10 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
Costa di Amalfi. A great track from Gran Turismo 4. I remember grinding the Capri Rally event here to win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car and sell it for insta 400.000 Cr (if I'm not mistaking) I loved driving here with the Amuse Carbon R. Such a great car around this track. I know the end bit on this track looks way off, but again, app limitations made it so. And it is about 25% longer than the GT4 version.

Course du GT24 (self)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-01 kl. 23.00.42.png

Length:
5.31 miles

Track width:
10 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
Inspired by High Speed Ring that first appeared in Gran Turismo 1, I thought why not make a course that really looks like the Gran Turismo logo. I imagine a Vision Gran Turismo endurance race going on on this course, hence the name. Not much to say about this course, except that it is really fun to drift around these corners. You won't feel you're racing a logo, but hey! It's all good.

Gibson Raceway (self)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-01 kl. 23.04.28.png

Length:
4.52 miles

Track width:
10 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
Inspired by my Epiphone Les Paul Custom, I decided to make a course looking like the iconic Les Paul guitar, introduced in the early 1950s. Really fun track to race on, have some real close and intense races and listen to some good tunes in Spotify whilst at it. You can't really tell when racing here, but there is a hidden object in the middle (shush, just believe it!).

Tahiti Circuit (GT2, GT3)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-01 kl. 23.08.03.png

Length: 3.13 miles

Track width:
10 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
Introduced in Gran Turismo 2 under the name Tahiti Dirt Route 3 as a rally course, this instant classic is loved by many Gran Turismo fans. I made this track without the chicane, but that is because of app limitations, not by choice. This is a tarmac version, obviously. A really fun course, I do not need to add more.

Rudskogen (real)

Skjermbilde 2015-10-01 kl. 23.11.36.png

Length:
2.15 miles

Track width:
8 m

Design:
Eifel Flat

Information:
Rudskogen is a motorsport centre in Rakkestad, Østfold, Norway. This course is the home of Gatebil, an event held annually for car enthusiasts and motorsport fans. Here you can view car exhibitions, see people drift around the course, and of course drive yourself. This was my first course, so you'll have to excuse the width and the lack of curbs. Still a great course to drift around in a trusty Supra or GT86, as many Norwegian motorsport drivers has done before you. I will make a new version soon, though.

That is all I have for now, stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Awsome tracks sir. I have aquiered the Complex string and SSR-11.
So you think you could edit the SSR-11 to the GT 1 version? has a sharp chicane in what was the lower back straight in the game.

Thank you very much, kind sir! I can try, if I find a decent reference photo, but it won't be uploaded until tomorrow I think, we'll see. I'll start searching for a ref pic right now. :) @Otaliema

EDIT: Hold that thought. I'll make the track tomorrow. My Closed Beta copy of NFS2015 has just finished downloading. :D (you know what that means. :lol:)

Thank you very much, kind sir! I can try, if I find a decent reference photo, but it won't be uploaded until tomorrow I think, we'll see. I'll start searching for a ref pic right now. :) @Otaliema

EDIT: Hold that thought. I'll make the track tomorrow. My Closed Beta copy of NFS2015 has just finished downloading. :D (you know what that means. :lol:)
Enjoy your self 👍 I looked for several hours to find a GT1 SSR-11 track map and couldn't find one. Even the maps from GTPedia show only the GT3 model. If you ever drove it in GT1 you will know which i'm talking about. The turns where lap makers. Get them right and they only took 1-2 seconds to clear, get hem wrong and you would crash to a dead stop. Thinking about and recalling tthe lap, I think they should be located between turns 14 & 15, just two ridiculously short 90 degree turns with a 20 m straight between them. first right then left.

sorry, been away for a while. I promised to get a cheap China tablet for this, and so I did lol. I'll start making tracks again soon :)

sorry, been away for a while. I promised to get a cheap China tablet for this, and so I did lol. I'll start making tracks again soon :)
Welcome back sir. I did manage to find a GT1 SSR-11 track map and make a decent one at 1/2 scale due to the limits of the app. Now I'm trying to make it in normal Eifle without a ref map to get real terrain into it.

@Otaliema thanks bud :) yeah you know print the track and place it on top of your pc screen, haha. Great way to make it look 99% good. Many people do this in Forza when making liveries / logos. I tried it myself too, made a decent Rockstar banner this way haha

@Otaliema thanks bud :) yeah you know print the track and place it on top of your pc screen, haha. Great way to make it look 99% good. Many people do this in Forza when making liveries / logos. I tried it myself too, made a decent Rockstar banner this way haha
Interesting I'll have to try it. Not sure how it will work when trying to do the tighter turns and I'll have to dig up my mouse :lol:

Back