System of a Down - HypnotizeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter smellysocks12
  • 38 comments
  • 2,013 views
Event
I haven't gotten far enough in the album to get to Soldier Side, but I LOVED the intro! I can't wait to get to it,but right now I'm digging "Dreaming." The intro of Soldier Side was maybe my favotie song on Mesmerize, and it was only a minute long!

You will adore it then, probably the best song on the album, 100x better than Dreaming.

Just skip to it now, you know you wanna...
 
For those of you who don't know, you can listen to the whole album at mtv.com's "The Leak" section. I've only heard a few songs so far, but I likes what I hears :)
 
I listened to it on my way to school today. I have to say that they did it again. Another great album. I think Vicinity of Obscenity is still a bit weak, but the other songs definitely make up for it.
 
i've heard a few songs from this and it's definitely good. More of daron and less of serj 👍 vocal that is
 
smellysocks12

Vicinity of obscenity
definitely takes the cake for weirdest SOAD song EVER though. Right now I don't really enjoy it, might grow onto me later, but I'm not sure.



And that is even before I heard She's like heroin which is pretty much just as weird.


I hope SOAD isn't going to try to be the weirdest instead of the best.

I love SOAD's weird songs! I like both of those tracks; very odd indeed :)
 
Attack is my favourite track on the album so far, ive not had a chance to listen to it much (on mtv.com that is.)
 
The album kicks ass. plain and simple. I love the songs "Kill Rock And Roll", "U-Fig", and "Stealing Society". Great album, I think its even better then Mezmerize IMO.
 
I think it rivals their self-titled album as their best record. I can't stop listening to it!
 
I think Holy Mountains and Soldier Side are two fantastic tunes and Hypnotize is a much better album than Mezmerize in my eyes!
 
Back