T-GT 2 button mapping GT 7

• Thread starter Ratty67
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi all.
Using the T-GT 2 in GT 7 and I have no MFD. I'd like to map the MFD to one of the rotary buttons on the wheel but it would seem GT7 doesn't recognise them. Tried mapping to a button but can't change the value (eg TCS / fuel saving settings).

IMG_20220415_140653.jpg

The controller profile GT7 uses is for the original T-GT but it had these buttons too.

MFD was available in my old Logitech G29.

Any ideas ? For those using the T-GT 2, how have you done this ?

TIA

That's odd!
I use a T-GT and with the default button settings the bottom right rotary button will scroll through the mfd with each press & can be used to adjust whatever the mfd is showing (tc, brake balance, fuel map, front rear torque split etc).
The other 3 rotary buttons default to tc for bottom left button, fuel map for top left button & brake balance for top tight button.
I would have thought the T-GT 2 would be the same. 🤔

Last edited:
Hi all.
Using the T-GT 2 in GT 7 and I have no MFD. I'd like to map the MFD to one of the rotary buttons on the wheel but it would seem GT7 doesn't recognise them. Tried mapping to a button but can't change the value (eg TCS / fuel saving settings).

View attachment 1137928

The controller profile GT7 uses is for the original T-GT but it had these buttons too.

MFD was available in my old Logitech G29.

Any ideas ? For those using the T-GT 2, how have you done this ?

TIA
Try restoring the default settings. Perhaps the issue is that you've remapped the MDF function so now your wheel doesn't know how to operate properly.

I have the same situation as @Oi Oi JC, everything is already there and fully mapped.

Back