T-GT Wheel + Gran Turismo Playset

• Thread starter Nayef
  • 30 comments
If you can do it, do it. The T-GT was devleped with GT in mind so nothing could go wrong.

Hi Guys , I’m very addicted playing GT, never used a wheel before .. I’m about to Buy thurstmaster T-GT , with GT playset, what you think guys .. need your opinions

http://www.playseatstore.com/gran-turismo.html ..

And I want ask about GT playset, does it support with T-GT Wheel or only old models ?
I have the PlaySeat Challenge had It for My T500RS & My T150.

Fully worth it! If you can get the PlayStation Edition from Box.co.uk do it! Or if you have more space and a permanent base to be used then get the Evolution Version! :)

I have also Upgraded and Ordered the T-GT so I can't wait for next week.

Thanks guys , but I have question still need an answer, can I put T-GT wheel on GRan turismo Playset ( the Chair ) ?

I have the PlaySeat Challenge had It for My T500RS & My T150.

Fully worth it! If you can get the PlayStation Edition from Box.co.uk do it! Or if you have more space and a permanent base to be used then get the Evolution Version! :)

I have also Upgraded and Ordered the T-GT so I can't wait for next week.

I checked the evolution version and really looks nice, but if I add 30$ more I can get the gt playset version which looks much better for me ..

Thanks guys , but I have question still need an answer, can I put T-GT wheel on GRan turismo Playset ( the Chair ) ?
playseat_-gran-turismo-9-thrustmaster-ts-pc-racer-t3pa_1.jpg

As you can see the TS-PC Racer is hard mounted to Gran Turismo Playseat.The position of the holes in T-GT is almost identical to TS-PC Racer.

TS-PC Racer:
ts-pc racer.png

T-GT:
t-gt.png

This most likely means that you can hard mount T-GT to Gran Turismo Playseat.
This is the best I can do to answer your question.:)

@super_gt is right. The Thrustmaster pattern hasn't changed for a while. Considering the TS-PC and the T-GT are the same wheels with cosmetic differences at best, it should work according to the picture.

I guess all Thrustmaster wheels have holes at the same place, so shouldn't be a problem. In the worst case, you make two new holes yourself, but I'm pretty sure that won't be needed.

I am very happy with my playseat Gran Turismo Edition with the T300 setup. I ordered through their store over the Pond from here in Colorado and it came in three or four days somehow.... they do a really good job on Packaging and quality, highly recommended.

good luck with the big piece of metal between your legs.
It makes for awkward handling of the pedals in my opinion.
I started with a similar seat but now use the GT Omega ART cockpit which has a frame with side supports instead of a central column.

I started with a similar seat but now use the GT Omega ART cockpit which has a frame with side supports instead of a central column.
I know about the metal bar however is it much much better than what I currently have. I will eventually buy a GT omega unit.

doesn't this break forum rules about advertising? I know I have points on my account fro it from 10 years ago.......
If It does please feel free to remove Mods, Apologies If that's the case! Didn't want to create a thread around It but Just thought I'd help If anyone wanted a cheap option as we approach launch week.

I hardly noticed the bar unless I'm wearing big shoes, but I usually race with my socks so it doesn't bother me at all. And I have that vertical thing as close to the pedals as you can have it almost :-)

Where would a person in the US buy this? I planned on buying a wheel only and capped myself at 300 bucks, but after viewing these seat and wheel setups I am quickly changing my tune and lifting my cap, lol.

Where would a person in the US buy this? I planned on buying a wheel only and capped myself at 300 bucks, but after viewing these seat and wheel setups I am quickly changing my tune and lifting my cap, lol.

I got the seat for $100 cheaper than I could find in n America by ordering through the actual manufacturer's website. It only took 3 or 4 days to ship it to the middle of the United States for me.

It seems like the Gran Turismo Edition T300 same price everywhere, I just buy it from thrustmaster through Amazon in case of warranty issues.

lol me too, i think im going to omega racing

I got the seat for $100 cheaper than I could find in n America by ordering through the actual manufacturer's website. It only took 3 or 4 days to ship it to the middle of the United States for me.

It seems like the Gran Turismo Edition T300 same price everywhere, I just buy it from thrustmaster through Amazon in case of warranty issues.

Good info... And at this point I am also considering the T-GT

your reply helps alot thanks , and im going to GT OMEGA PRO RACING SIMULATOR BASIC - RS9 SEAT , it look amazing

do you have any idea of GT OMEGA PRO RACING SIMULATOR BASIC - RS9 SEAT, if support Thursmaster T-GT for wheel and pedals ?

Good luck Nayef and getting that base and wheel will make it so much more enjoyable. I use the open wheel seat. I sits lower and is a bit more open "wheelish" but its all opinion. Cant wait to have some times to compete against and hopefully we all do some racing!

Good luck Nayef and getting that base and wheel will make it so much more enjoyable. I use the open wheel seat. I sits lower and is a bit more open "wheelish" but its all opinion. Cant wait to have some times to compete against and hopefully we all do some racing!
thank you bro

do you have any idea of GT OMEGA PRO RACING SIMULATOR BASIC - RS9 SEAT, if support Thursmaster T-GT for wheel and pedals ?

well I have the ART not the PRO but they probably have the same fittings. I have sent a request about that very same question to gt omega and await a reply.

Back