T-LCM Settings: Spring, Brake Force, and Deadzones

• Thread starter hoops3335
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Rufiooooo47
Hi All,

I recently purchased the t-lcm pedal set, and I'm curious to learn what other owners of the pedal set are using with regards to spring setup and software calibration settings. I want to create a simple thread showcasing the settings you use. For me I'm currently using the set up below.

Springs: Red on bottom, "pre-load spring" with 4 washers, and black on top
Brake Force: 68
Deadzones: Brake 3.0, Accelerator 0 deadzone, Clutch Default settings.

What I am playing: PS4, primarily GT Sport and sometimes Dirt Rally 2.0. I dabble with other PS4 games such as F1 2020 and others, but the GTS and DR 2.0 are what I spend most of my time on.

I still feel it's a bit stiff of a setup, and I would like to "travel" my brake a bit more. I might change the springs, putting the black on the bottom and white or grey up top. Or I may just need to remove some of the washers.

Please add to the thread listing your pedal settings, what has worked for you, and different setups you have experimented with along the way. If you'd like add what games you play and if you adjust settings for different games.

Thanks!

I just got my T-LCM's today. I'm working with the stock grey/black springs, though I did tuck 3 washers in, as I thought the pre-load might be too much. I ran laps on Nordschleiffe in PC2 and Automobilista, and am ok with the response. I ran the calibrator, but did't change any of the deadzones or the break load. I may try a heavier spring, but tbh, the stock springs actually feel a lot like my car, and I'm ok with that for now.

Very similar to you @hoops3335
Black and red with 3 preload washers, think my brake force is 65.

I did start stiffer but didn't get the travel I wanted and found it difficult to modulate. I might go a touch stiffer on the springs again keeping the brake force the same but actually it's pretty good for and I've got used to it over the last month or 2

Play ACC, GTS and dirt rally 2.0

Update:

I did move to black-on-top, red-on-bottom, with 3 washers, and the difference is interesting. I think I need to try a few different cars to see how I like it. Definitely firmer, but the fascinating bit about the load cell is that I can really feel a better control. With the old T3PA's, it was an on-off switch, and the ability to feather the brakes is much more realistic now.

Both red springs, 5 washers and 95 brake force.
Same for me 👍, although sometimes I feel a slightly stiffer spring than the reds would be better. Probably because I'm used to driving cars with reasonably beefy brakes (FPV and HSV).

Back