T mobile trophie

• Thread starter klondike
  • 8 comments
Klondike_rush
Hi there tryeing to get the T mobile thropie. anyone want to join we have already 5 guys online so just need one more

I've got a question though. Last time when I joined the GTP meetup, there are probably more than 5 players in the room, but I wonder why I didn't get my trophy. Was it because I was being invited by a friend that can't be displayed from my in-game friend list? :ouch:

I've got a question though. Last time when I joined the GTP meetup, there are probably more than 5 players in the room, but I wonder why I didn't get my trophy. Was it because I was being invited by a friend that can't be displayed from my in-game friend list? :ouch:

Hmm not sure, but...

It needs to be 6 players or more in the room ( you + your 5 friends ) Also you need to have them all on your PSN friends list.

And also there are some rumor that the trophie can glitch is you have the south central DLC pack installed.

Maybe its one of those reasons why you dident get it, else i dont have any idea.

Hmm not sure, but...

It needs to be 6 players or more in the room ( you + your 5 friends ) Also you need to have them all on your PSN friends list.

And also there are some rumor that the trophie can glitch is you have the south central DLC pack installed.

Maybe its one of those reasons why you dident get it, else i dont have any idea.

Well, the situation last time fulfilled most of the above criteria, except I didn't have my South Central DLC installed (just got the SC map installed), as I can't purchase the DLC due to my region PSN (Hong Kong). My copy of MC:LA is an EU version, but sadly, I can't find any PSN cards of EU PS Store in Hong Kong. Anyone can help? :indiff:

There is not any PSN cards for the EU region, thats why you cant find them.

If you know someone who has the EU DLC you can log onto his / her account goto DL history and download it.

Obviously it has to be someone who will trust you with his account information. I would not recomend doing this with a stranger, but if you have a family or RL friend in EU with a PS3 its a posibility.

There is not any PSN cards for the EU region, thats why you cant find them.

If you know someone who has the EU DLC you can log onto his / her account goto DL history and download it.

Obviously it has to be someone who will trust you with his account information. I would not recomend doing this with a stranger, but if you have a family or RL friend in EU with a PS3 its a posibility.

Alright mate, thanks for your help. :)👍

Back