T.O. Attempts Suicide?

It's amazing how much my perception of him has changed in only a few hours. Until today I always just figured he was a jackass who was cocky and irritating. Now, with the new notion that he was depressed under it all, he seems much more tragic.

Now, with the new notion that he was depressed under it all, he seems much more tragic.
I've always given him a little bit of slack because of his past, which was less than ideal. He certainly has issues trusting people, which I can relate to. Many think his jackass facade is only used as self-protection, and that deep down, he's a very tortured and sad individual. I think that this will open some people's eyes a little bit. True jackasses with millions of dollars and fame are quite happy. TO certainly isn't, which calls his true jack-assery into question. On the other hand, sometimes he should just keep his mouth shut.

He denies the suicide attempt, but consider this: many cynics say he did it only to draw attention to himself. If he were really that hungry for attention, he'd gladly call it a suicide attempt, which would draw publicity like nothing else. People who are truly depressed aren't going to openly admit to a failed suicide attempt, especially not in front of millions of people.

Back