T300 Repair

• Thread starter camasaki
  • 34 comments

Can this wheel be fixed?

• Total voters
my t300 starts auto spinning if i play a game end turn in, and the steeringwheel keeps standing of center after calibration. wat can it be?
The first thing I would try is to go to the TM website, and download the latest drivers. Do a clean install (there are instructions in a pdf you can download from the site), and also run the calibration app (again, you can find it in the website).

That should solve it if it's a driver issue.

The first thing I would try is to go to the TM website, and download the latest drivers. Do a clean install (there are instructions in a pdf you can download from the site), and also run the calibration app (again, you can find it in the website).

That should solve it if it's a driver issue.
i already did that twice plus clean instal of the pc

Can you describe in a little more detail what happens and when?

After you tried the calibration and the driver install, did it work for a bit or not at all?
Does it become worse when it overheats?
Do you have loss of ffb at all?

By the way, if you're playing on a pc, make sure the switch on the left is on 'PS3' . I don't think it's that, but always worth to check everything.

Can you describe in a little more detail what happens and when?

After you tried the calibration and the driver install, did it work for a bit or not at all?
Does it become worse when it overheats?
Do you have loss of ffb at all?

By the way, if you're playing on a pc, make sure the switch on the left is on 'PS3' . I don't think it's that, but always worth to chec everything
no it doesn't help it stands of center, and if i play a game and turn the wheel it starts slamming left and right. even if i start right away

This sounds like it could be an issue with the motor...

Have a look on this thread, it describes the problem and how to fix it if you're somewhat good with your hands.

Back