T300 wheel in ps3 mode?

• Thread starter ggurface
  • 31 comments
I believe if you use it on PS3 mode that you will lose a lot of detail in the ffb, that would be a real waste of your nice wheel.
The T500 & T300 have the same resolution so I’m not sure what detail will be lost? The main difference between the two is the 300 has a brushless motor and produces slightly less tourqe, there is also some extra BS circuitry that allows it to be identified by the console which older wheels: t500 & G27, G25 etc don’t have.

The T500 & T300 have the same resolution so I’m not sure what detail will be lost? The main difference between the two is the 300 has a brushless motor and produces slightly less tourqe, there is also some extra BS circuitry that allows it to be identified by the console which older wheels: t500 & G27, G25 etc don’t have.
I don't know then.. give it a try, I'm pretty sure the PS3 mode won't have all the nice effects, I tried before on the t150 and I see no reason why there wouldn't be a similar difference (what what) on the more expensive wheels.

Back