T300rs replacement motor only

• Thread starter Gav1810
  • 11 comments
England
Derbyshire
Today ive totally screwed my motor on a thrustmaster T300rs trying to glue magnet n snapped off the copper wires inside. Does anyone know where I could get/buy a replacement motor.. Thx

Last edited:
I am looking for one too so please let me know if you can find it. The one linked seems to be unavailable because I can’t add it to my cart.

Trying to find t300 motor is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Would a tmx motor work as I've read that's the xbox version of t300rs or is there any other motor I could use. Thx

Last edited:
Is ffb strength the same with the alibaba motor? Also it says on the site min order is 2. Is that true?
The strength looks similar. The drop due to overheating is still present however for longer races. The site states min 2 but when I asked they agreed to ship only one. There is no discount for buying multiple ones. Beware of all the other sellers that will contact you after you open a request. They try to sell you other motors.

I'm wondering if the motor in my base is even broken. It has this vibration on contious load over about 50% of the max force. Its subtle but breaks immersion for me. Some people say they never encoutered such thing. Some say they did but only when clipping. Some say its a sign of wear of the motor and a new one doesn't do that. And then some say it is normal. Have you encountered such thing?

The problem I had was that it wouldn't complete the initialization where it turn left and then right. If the motor turns significatively faster in one direction then the other, you may have this problem as well. This is caused by the magnet sliding on the shaft of the motor when the glue gets bad. If you don't have this problem I think your wheel is not broken. The 300rs is an okay wheel but it has some weird behaviour from time to time. I do experience vibration in corners sometime. I had this with my previous motor and still have it with the new one.

Hallo, i have exactly the Same Problem with my thrustmaster t300.If the motor turns significatively faster in one direction then the other, you may have this problem as well.Can i repair the Motor and fix the Magnets or is the Motor Borken?

Back