T3pa pro accelerator mod?

Spain
Spain
Hello.
I'm looking for any mod to my t3pa pro Thrustmaster pedals...
I have all ready the load cell for the brake pedal but now I'm looking for something make my accelerator pedal harder..
Please help and post me links where I can buy an build.
Thanks.

I just shoved heavy (dense) foam chunks behind my throttle and clutch. The gas is getting a bit soft now after lots of use.. likely time for some new foam.

Attachments

• 0726150944a.jpg
    0726150944a.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,343
I just replaced the spring in my accelerator pedal and I put 2 springs in the clutch to make it just a bit stiffer than the accelerator pedal. I bought the springs at Home Depot. They were like $4. It came with 4 springs. 2 longer ones and 2 short ones. The short ones are stiffer. I used a short one for the gas by itself. You do have to modify the small plastic piece that holds the spring. Just grind a small amount off the edges til it fits inside the spring. For the clutch I used the other small spring and the longer spring actually fits over the smaller one you just have to cut it to the same length as the small one. It was pretty easy and I got lucky that the small springs fit perfectly as far as the length goes. Feels 100% better than the stock ones.

The problem with those springs is you can't get them in America. I wrote to the company to ask but they don't ship here. That's why I figured out my own way.

The problem with those springs is you can't get them in America. I wrote to the company to ask but they don't ship here. That's why I figured out my own way.

I thing the isnt a problem at all - you could ask for europians to buy and send them to you.

Hello.
I have all ready the load cell for the brake pedal but now I'm looking for something make my accelerator pedal harder..
Thanks.
This mod is perfect...if we could find the seller...

Hello.
Thanks.
Today I ordered Throttle and Clutch springs for my T3PA Pro Pedals from LEECO Spring. Matt was great to do business with. He has put together a kit just for these pedals which consists of 2 clutch and 2 throttle springs for $35. Each set has a medium and stiff spring. Finally found a solution for these pedals.

Last edited:
Hello.
Thanks.
Contact Matt at LEECO Spring. Phone number 713-692-6281 or 1-800-231-8766. E-mail: sales@leecospring.com Link to their website is https://leecospring.com/spring-catalog/ The part numbers for the throttle springs are 4J080-GE/S and 4J080-GE/M.

Last edited:
I just replaced the spring in my accelerator pedal and I put 2 springs in the clutch to make it just a bit stiffer than the accelerator pedal. I bought the springs at Home Depot. They were like $4. It came with 4 springs. 2 longer ones and 2 short ones. The short ones are stiffer. I used a short one for the gas by itself. You do have to modify the small plastic piece that holds the spring. Just grind a small amount off the edges til it fits inside the spring. For the clutch I used the other small spring and the longer spring actually fits over the smaller one you just have to cut it to the same length as the small one. It was pretty easy and I got lucky that the small springs fit perfectly as far as the length goes. Feels 100% better than the stock ones.
Im in EU.. Where to buy online ?
Can you post the link?
Thanks

Back