• 8 comments

SAMHAIN85

SNAIL
Premium
Latvia
socal
SAMHAIN85
brake2.jpg

Any idea where I can pick up a replacement online? I found this site online which offers these: but it seems to be down.

set_veren_t3pa_pro_2.png

Last edited:
@FPV MIC @MxFiver @Corsa thanks for the replies. I ended up contacting Thrustmaster customer service and I ordered a replacement spring directly through them.

I cant justify ordering the load cell with a $170 price tag just to brake (as good as it may be) when I could buy a brand new set of pedals for that money. The stock spring felt fine so I'm just going to continue to roll with that. Thanks again.

@FPV MIC @MxFiver @Corsa thanks for the replies. I ended up contacting Thrustmaster customer service and I ordered a replacement spring directly through them.

I cant justify ordering the load cell with a $170 price tag just to brake (as good as it may be) when I could buy a brand new set of pedals for that money. The stock spring felt fine so I'm just going to continue to roll with that. Thanks again.

There are cheaper alternatives:

https://www.loadcellmod.com/
https://www.simracingsolutions.co.uk/

I have the simracing one... works great, progressive braking with real life pedal resistance.

Not so easy to lock up the anchors with it.

Understood, yes the replacement spring is the low cost fix.

Hey samhain I'm facing the same problem as you. Can you please direct me to the person you were speaking to in thrustamster as I need to order the same part. Thanks

Back