T500 wheel patch 1.09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roscoboss
  • 3 comments
  • 559 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Roscoboss1
Since downloading patch 1.09 , my steering wheel is rubbish , wont drive in a straight line without wobbling all over the place , corner pressure needed to turn changes drastically through corners , was getting instant turn but now has a horrible lag and the car does horrible wide loops through the corners. They have basically made my very expensive wheel feel clunky , cheap and unable to do its job . Is anyone else getting this ?
 
Nope, I like the new FFB and downforce effects. Steering feels more accurate now. The curb effects are a bit exaggerated though. What in game setting are you using for FFB?
 
Nope, I like the new FFB and downforce effects. Steering feels more accurate now. The curb effects are a bit exaggerated though. What in game setting are you using for FFB?
I am using setting 10 , tried to change to 5 but it made the lag twice as bad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back