Hi guys,
I rarely play gt sport because every time I try the t500 doesnt work.
I just tried and the clutch and brake dont work at all.
The throttle feels like its either on or off, its just a joke.
Is there any fix for this ?
I have tried restarting the ps4 multiple times, tried different usb ports (its a ps4 pro) and gave up.
Since I have had this game (I pre ordered it) I have honestly maybe played it 6 or 7 times, its has never really worked properly, any ideas ?
Project car and project cars 2 along with assetto corsa all work perfectly, its just been gt sport that never really worked, if I could I would get a refund from the ps store but good luck with that.
Thanks.
I rarely play gt sport because every time I try the t500 doesnt work.
I just tried and the clutch and brake dont work at all.
The throttle feels like its either on or off, its just a joke.
Is there any fix for this ?
I have tried restarting the ps4 multiple times, tried different usb ports (its a ps4 pro) and gave up.
Since I have had this game (I pre ordered it) I have honestly maybe played it 6 or 7 times, its has never really worked properly, any ideas ?
Project car and project cars 2 along with assetto corsa all work perfectly, its just been gt sport that never really worked, if I could I would get a refund from the ps store but good luck with that.
Thanks.