T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,288 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys who went with mixed tyres bombed. Hard.
 
Good luck to all in Race 1; I'll see you in my mirrors! :p
 
DC for me in race 1. Smuffy I'll be sending you a PM.
 
Hi all, apologies I haven't shown up this evening. Crashed my motorcycle and I've been recovering.
 
Myles. Last race was insane so upset you got the. Win. You deserved it though :-)
 
Tom
Hi all, apologies I haven't shown up this evening. Crashed my motorcycle and I've been recovering.

Hope ya ok 👍

People are up one spot in races 1 and 2 anyway, Twissy DQ'd from all 3 races for having ABS 10.
 
Furinkazen
Hope ya ok 👍

People are up one spot in races 1 and 2 anyway, Twissy DQ'd from all 3 races for having ABS 10.

Ultimate troll. Oh tom i hope you are ok
 
Hope ya ok 👍

People are up one spot in races 1 and 2 anyway, Twissy DQ'd from all 3 races for having ABS 10.

Badly bruised shoulder and a rather large headache (collided with a tree) but I'm fine.
 
I did the same move to Spergian Vettel last time I raced at Monza
 
In case anyone failed to notice... Twissy DQ'd...
 
So Furi, are you going to do anything about the Peugeot's power limiter issue or am I gonna have to bring three new ones to each round?
 
So Furi, are you going to do anything about the Peugeot's power limiter issue or am I gonna have to bring three new ones to each round?

Peugeot will get a boost for sure 👍
 
Errr... and why ?

As Furi said on the last page; you were disqualified for having ABS set to 10...
If you want to discuss the issues; PM Furi... :crazy:
 
ABS at 10.... does absolutely nothing.... I didnt even realize it was set at that.... I could have run with ABS off and still had the same result
 
ABS at 10.... does absolutely nothing.... I even realize it was set at that.... I could have run with ABS off and still had the same result

No ABS 10 makes it easier to brake for turns. Read the rules.
 
ABS being turned off could have caused a different result...
On the Wet surface, you could have locked up and gone wide; therefore loosing a place.

With ABS at 10; it's giving you more assistance..
 
ABS at 10.... does absolutely nothing.... I even realize it was set at that.... I could have run with ABS off and still had the same result

Was gonna say doesn't running ABS 10 mean ABS kicks in earlier and actually increase braking distant?
 
ABS being turned off could have caused a different result...
On the Wet surface, you could have locked up and gone wide; therefore loosing a place.

With ABS at 10; it's giving you more assistance..

There is something called brake balance....
 
Higher ABS = less skidding = less tyre wear.
 
Absolute rubbish....

Rules are rubbish? Right. Well read them in future, might help then. 👍
 
You have a problem with how stuff it done here, Twissy?

get-out.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back