T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,288 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
What made you make that decision? Personally don’t think it’s necessary
 
What made you make that decision? Personally don’t think it’s necessary

Joint decision reached with stewards, it was suggested for Monza but we said to keep it and see how it goes.
 
The weekend I return => Ford gets nerfed xDD

*smells the fear of Furi till Germany* xDD

I´m glad I´m back hope I don´t screw the Q-Race tomorrow.
And great JOB TEAMIE !!!
 
The weekend I return => Ford gets nerfed xDD

*smells the fear of Furi till Germany* xDD

I´m glad I´m back hope I don´t screw the Q-Race tomorrow.
And great JOB TEAMIE !!!

Welcome back :cheers:
 
The weekend I return => Ford gets nerfed xDD

*smells the fear of Furi till Germany* xDD

I´m glad I´m back hope I don´t screw the Q-Race tomorrow.
And great JOB TEAMIE !!!

"Our battle will be legendary!" ~ Ty Lung, Kung Fu Panda
 
-delete-
 
Quit spamming.

I will update the other points table tomorrow.
 
Right, doing this before moderators do so.

Locked.
 
Back if people decide to behave. Otherwise next lock is permanent.
 
Sorry to sound like a broken record Furi, but any news on Pug specs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back