Taking GT4 to the next level of realism!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSI240SX
  • 41 comments
  • 3,496 views
You guys definitely should submit a pic to Grassroots Motorsports. You'll probably get published in the "Stuck On You" column!
:lol:
For GT3 I came up with a set of rules to reproduce the $2002 Challenge in OLR format, including concours! I'll probably do the same for GT4.
 
That's a trip. The scary part is I wouldn't mind having something like this in my house!
 
You could buy a race ready body shell from MOPAR for $2500. That whole setup is sick!!! :crazy:

My wife would drop an egg or twelve if she saw something like that in the house. The nomex, the helmet, gloves, shoes...make it happen! Put speakers in your helmet though, those race cars are REALLY loud!

I'm so jealous! :grumpy:
 
can i ask how NOS is used or accessed and when i will be able to access NOS in the game?
 
You guys are literally bonkers. Very original setup I must say though.
 
yeah i think the next step is wearing some big ol depends and not stopping for anything during your 24 hour ring race. not stopping for ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!!!
 
👍 that is excellent work guys seriously your set up rocks!!! ahhh :dunce: madness
 
Back