hackney10 Messages 18 Ontario Messages o519_Pinoy Jan 28, 2012 #1 If anyone has a spare or two and wouldnt mind sending them over would greatly appreciate it! Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 28, 2012 #2 send my nick a FR with #112 in the subject....I will send a couple later today. As the other guy who wanted spare parts didn't send his FR... 👍
send my nick a FR with #112 in the subject....I will send a couple later today. As the other guy who wanted spare parts didn't send his FR... 👍
hackney10 Messages 18 Ontario Messages o519_Pinoy Jan 28, 2012 #3 Outeke send my nick a FR with #112 in the subject....I will send a couple later today. As the other guy who wanted spare parts didn't send his FR... 👍 Click to expand... Im trying to send you a friend request to "MyBoardNick" and it pops up a message saying it is not registered? Edit: NVM Saw what you wrote lol FR Sent !
Outeke send my nick a FR with #112 in the subject....I will send a couple later today. As the other guy who wanted spare parts didn't send his FR... 👍 Click to expand... Im trying to send you a friend request to "MyBoardNick" and it pops up a message saying it is not registered? Edit: NVM Saw what you wrote lol FR Sent !
cbarbosa Zzzz... Premium Messages 4,129 Lost... Jan 28, 2012 #4 hackney10 Im trying to send you a friend request to "MyBoardNick" and it pops up a message saying it is not registered? Click to expand... Now its my turn to laugh... Question: What´s his board nick?
hackney10 Im trying to send you a friend request to "MyBoardNick" and it pops up a message saying it is not registered? Click to expand... Now its my turn to laugh... Question: What´s his board nick?
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 28, 2012 #5 cbarbosa Now its my turn to laugh... Question: What´s his board nick? Click to expand... Sometimes it is difficult, sometimes it is easy!!! I still get FR's from strangers that somehow puzzled it out themself...
cbarbosa Now its my turn to laugh... Question: What´s his board nick? Click to expand... Sometimes it is difficult, sometimes it is easy!!! I still get FR's from strangers that somehow puzzled it out themself...
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 28, 2012 #6 Outeke Sometimes it is difficult, sometimes it is easy!!! I still get FR's from strangers that somehow puzzled it out themself... Click to expand... Its not that hard
Outeke Sometimes it is difficult, sometimes it is easy!!! I still get FR's from strangers that somehow puzzled it out themself... Click to expand... Its not that hard
cbarbosa Zzzz... Premium Messages 4,129 Lost... Jan 28, 2012 #7 Outeke Sometimes it is difficult, sometimes it is easy!!! I still get FR's from strangers that somehow puzzled it out themself... Click to expand... 👍 Have to change to be more difficult to solve the riddle... @ hackney10 - My apologies for the little joke and welcome to 👍.
Outeke Sometimes it is difficult, sometimes it is easy!!! I still get FR's from strangers that somehow puzzled it out themself... Click to expand... 👍 Have to change to be more difficult to solve the riddle... @ hackney10 - My apologies for the little joke and welcome to 👍.
cbarbosa Zzzz... Premium Messages 4,129 Lost... Jan 28, 2012 #8 i love gt5 its not that hard Click to expand...
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 28, 2012 #9 Better? Yes, Sorry hackney10 for chatting in your thread.