Is anyone experiencing this problem??

United States
United States
I booted up my game recently and this line pops up in the upper right hand corner every time I start a race. It doesn't appear on the menu screen or loading. If anyone has an answer I would greatly appreciate it

Attachments

• IMG_20230906_203057191.jpg
    IMG_20230906_203057191.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 7
Nope no such thing here.:)

Have you tried turning off the HUD?
Does it happen with any other game?
Try a different HDMI cable.

I have a similar issue that happens now and then, which appears to be some kind of monitor "burn in". A small rectangle from the HUD element in game sometimes seems to stick around (even when I haven't been playing for long). Not sure if it's it's a game or monitor issue, I'm guessing whenever I swap to DisplayPort (PS5) the monitor brightness goes higher + HDR enabled etc might be causing it.

I have a similar issue that happens now and then, which appears to be some kind of monitor "burn in". A small rectangle from the HUD element in game sometimes seems to stick around (even when I haven't been playing for long). Not sure if it's it's a game or monitor issue, I'm guessing whenever I swap to DisplayPort (PS5) the monitor brightness goes higher + HDR enabled etc might be causing it.
My cousin was messing with the video settings on my PlayStation and set it to 720p. That's what caused the line. I reset it to automatic and now I have no problems now

Back