Roflwaffle Messages 3,893 Somewhere Messages Roflwaffle16 Jan 27, 2014 #1 Post some cars that you've tuned in GT6 that you think actually look quite nice! (exterior modifications)
Post some cars that you've tuned in GT6 that you think actually look quite nice! (exterior modifications)
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Jan 27, 2014 #3 Roflwaffle Post some cars that you've tuned in GT6 that you think actually look quite nice! (exterior modifications) Click to expand... Pics of them or just an overview? (or both..)
Roflwaffle Post some cars that you've tuned in GT6 that you think actually look quite nice! (exterior modifications) Click to expand... Pics of them or just an overview? (or both..)
GranTurismo guy Messages 4,990 Nowhere special Messages SweetLilPoppet Messages SweetLilPoppet Jan 27, 2014 #4 I have a chrome blue el camino with aftermarket rims. Looks good IMO I don't know how to upload proper photos because I'm using an ipad lol
I have a chrome blue el camino with aftermarket rims. Looks good IMO I don't know how to upload proper photos because I'm using an ipad lol
Roflwaffle Messages 3,893 Somewhere Messages Roflwaffle16 Jan 27, 2014 #5 MOTORTRENDmitch Pics of them or just an overview? (or both..) Click to expand... Both if you want.
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Jan 27, 2014 #6 Roflwaffle Both if you want. Click to expand... Alright thanks. I'll look into it.