Team ~ €MP Recruiting NOW!!!

• Thread starter EMPNATION
  • 38 comments
United States
United States
EMPZZZZZ
Entertain Master Performerz is a very respectful team. €MP has been around for 5 years plus now. We are a team of 3 active members. This isn't just some clan or team, this is a family. We strive to not only improve ourselves but each other as a family.

Free Agents

Looking for a drift team? Copy and paste the form below and post it in this thread. Be patient when waiting for interest, it can take a day or two.

PSN ID:
Drifting Experience:
Previous Team(s):
Wheel or Controller?
Do you have a microphone?:
How often do you drift on GT6?:
What are you looking for in a team?:
Anything else you would like for us to know?​

Members

EMP_D1_FOLLOW
EMP_D1_Twist
EMP_D1_motion

Last edited:
Sup

Um, yeah, good luck . . . I guess.

P.S: Five years? Are you sure bout that? Hmmm, I doubt so. Yep, sorry but nah, don't think it has been that long. Maybe two and half years at most. Of course, there's the chance that I may be wrong, unless this is some 'EMP' that I've never seen or heard.

Sup

P.S: Five years? Are you sure bout that? Hmmm, I doubt so. Yep, sorry but nah, don't think it has been that long. Maybe two and half years at most. Of course, there's the chance that I may be wrong, unless this is some 'EMP' that I've never seen or heard.

Dude this is team drift monkey I just change the name to EMP ?

10647024_268790166665506_1511701054666811269_n.jpg

Sup

I don't understand how you tell people how long their own tea m has been around.. Gtfo dude your really annoying

I don't understand how you tell people how long their own tea m has been around.. Gtfo dude your really annoying

Sup dude that I don't even know and likes to look for trouble. How you've been?

You don't understand? Hmm . . . simple man, cuz it ain't your business.

Annoying? Well, that's a tough one you know. I mean, you are the one that tries to sniff trouble from where it ain't. On your thread, you started something out of

thin air, and now you come looking for me once more. Check yourself before accusing someone dude.

This is the second time, third one, strike out comes.

P.S: The argument/conversation about the topic will not be prolonged any more by this side.

Annoying? Well, that's a tough one you know. I mean, you are the one that tries to sniff trouble from where it ain't. On your thread, you started something out of

thin air, and now you come looking for me once more. Check yourself before accusing someone dude.

P.S: The argument/conversation about the topic will not be prolonged any more by this side.
And this is why no one likes you tetsu.

There's enough popcorn material in your thread, go there
This is GTP, the threads are public so my "popcorn" can go where it likes the most.

I love how when someone else replies with a hate comment (example: CheladaJr's reply above) its no big deal, but apparently when an AAO member steps in with a "softer" comment, it turns into a end of the world situation. #Gtplanetlogic

Last edited:

Lol and I thought you were on Drop5? But that's none of my business..

Back